Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Castle Story: 2/25 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 1

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't been able to find the torn clothes since the longest time ago. Help please...? What are considered as bushes?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    I haven't been able to find the torn clothes since the longest time ago. Help please...? What are considered as bushes?
    You may find it easier to just buy a couple as you might not have any on your board or are buried too far in storage. You need the 400 coin item called Bush. It's kind of round looking, green with white/yellowy little flowers on it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You may find it easier to just buy a couple as you might not have any on your board or are buried too far in storage. You need the 400 coin item called Bush. It's kind of round looking, green with white/yellowy little flowers on it.
    Thank you! You're right! I have all 33 of them in storage It's such a common item I've forgotten about them. Okay got some of them out on the board already.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! You're right! I have all 33 of them in storage It's such a common item I've forgotten about them. Okay got some of them out on the board already.
    Wow! and I immediately got it already! Thanks so much SpiritWind! Silly me for holding myself off for so long, haha... Finally a progress.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Wow! and I immediately got it already! Thanks so much SpiritWind! Silly me for holding myself off for so long, haha... Finally a progress.
    Oh that is brilliant news! Just call me the Oracle! Lol

I love how your posts are 16 minutes apart! Happy dance!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526