Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/25 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 1

Farm Supplier
    By the way, i can now upgrade to level 5 if i want to ... but i certainly am not going to do that at the moment!

Executive Chef
    Well well. Just went through 30 strawberries, and nothing-zilch. I was getting at least 1/10.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    5th bush-visit got me the Cloth, after 18 Iceland Poppy Patch collections and 16 Iron Rick Rock-chopping: nothing.

Ah well, I'll just continue
    After another 13 Iceland Poppy Patch collections I got the flower, but another 8 chops on Iron Rich Rock got me nothing. Onward to the Rock Outcropping!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pcfroglad View Post
    I reached the end and accidentally pressed on upgrade the troll training grounds to level 4 - since i had all the necessary things to do the upgrade. When i pressed upgrade it stole 150 gems!! So now i am on level 4, but poorer.

Beware of this nasty gem trap. Don't upgrade beyond level 3 before the next story line begins!!!
    I also accidentally upgraded to level 4 by mistake but I didn't lose any gems.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I also accidentally upgraded to level 4 by mistake but I didn't lose any gems.
    Hmmm I don't understand what happened ... Presumably i pressed something i shouldn't - but i don't know what.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well well. Just went through 30 strawberries, and nothing-zilch. I was getting at least 1/10.
    When I'm looking for boars I'm doing just as u, glimmer bulbs + strawberries (lots of exchanges), cocoa beans, mines, jewelers, sparking ponds, hacking trees + stones, lately Thurston's been spawning them too. If I remember more, I'll add it. Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    Is it safe to update troll training group to level 5? The update button is there but will it affect my ability to complete Part 2? Any thoughts?

Farm Supplier
    Which adventure has the possibility of ornate blocks/beams!? I hate making these lol 😩

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nickiz09 View Post
    Which adventure has the possibility of ornate blocks/beams!? I hate making these lol ��
    Dessert Sands

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Dessert Sands
    Thank you for that info I also hate making those so a head start will be off grt help 👏😊