Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 251 to 255 of 255

Thread: Castle Story: 2/25 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 1

  1. #251
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    258
    I haven't been able to find the torn clothes since the longest time ago. Help please...? What are considered as bushes?

  2. #252
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    I haven't been able to find the torn clothes since the longest time ago. Help please...? What are considered as bushes?
    You may find it easier to just buy a couple as you might not have any on your board or are buried too far in storage. You need the 400 coin item called Bush. It's kind of round looking, green with white/yellowy little flowers on it.

  3. #253
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You may find it easier to just buy a couple as you might not have any on your board or are buried too far in storage. You need the 400 coin item called Bush. It's kind of round looking, green with white/yellowy little flowers on it.
    Thank you! You're right! I have all 33 of them in storage It's such a common item I've forgotten about them. Okay got some of them out on the board already.

  4. #254
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    Thank you! You're right! I have all 33 of them in storage It's such a common item I've forgotten about them. Okay got some of them out on the board already.
    Wow! and I immediately got it already! Thanks so much SpiritWind! Silly me for holding myself off for so long, haha... Finally a progress.

  5. #255
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    Wow! and I immediately got it already! Thanks so much SpiritWind! Silly me for holding myself off for so long, haha... Finally a progress.
    Oh that is brilliant news! Just call me the Oracle! Lol

    I love how your posts are 16 minutes apart! Happy dance!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •