Thread: Floral rattan chair

Farm Supplier

Floral rattan chair

So, I've seen some neighbors with the floral rattan chair, but oddly I don't have it in my chair design. I've read comments online that say it's only available to iOS users and not Android. Can someone help, please?

Executive Chef
    Content that's associated with one of the android versions is only accessible to those Droid players who at some point downloaded that particular version. The floral rattan chair came out March 2014 so if you weren't playing back then, you never used that version, and don't have that content:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Update-3-26-14

The version, RS: Springtime, is long since removed from playstore which is the only officially sanctioned source of stories, but if you happen to have another app source you use, you can see if they have that one. As long as you've opened the version once, you should have that content, even if you immediately go back to playing the current version.
    Last edited by twospoons; 02-25-16 at 05:39 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Content that's associated with one of the android versions is only accessible to those Droid players who at some point downloaded that particular version. The floral rattan chair came out March 2014 so if you weren't playing back then, you never used that version, and don't have that content:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Update-3-26-14

The version, RS: Springtime, is long since removed from playstore which is the only officially sanctioned source of stories, but if you happen to have another app source you use, you can see if they have that one. As long as you've opened the version once, you should have that content, even if you immediately go back to playing the current version.
    We'll that explains it then. Thank you very much for your response! I greatly appreciate it. 😊