Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Chocolatier's Choice Goals- February 23 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    MISSING PERSON REPORT
    JACK HAS NOT BEEN VISITING FOR MORE THAN 24hrs now!!!
    I tried everything to make him come and nothing. What should i do??
    Have you tried using the Valentine version of the game? He showed up for some people with this issue

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    Man I need another mixer lol
    This seem to be a constant with every challenge, the MIXER is always on fire and it's slowing everything down. Since getting free gems or gold keys are Impossible to get... It will be a 1 mixer bakery for a long time!! i wish I could get an obama mixer or even a bernie mixer for free...lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    this seem to be a constant with every challenge, the mixer is always on fire and it's slowing everything down. Since getting free gems or gold keys are impossible to get... It will be a 1 mixer bakery for a long time!! I wish i could get an obama mixer or even a bernie mixer for free...lol
    rofl

for cammo:

Decadent Decor 2/3:
    Serve Espresso Cake Pops x1
    Place Chocolate Bar Chair x1 (can be acquired through silver mastery of choc cherries)
    Rewards: 1 chocolate sauce

When it's done, no "3/3" goal appears: seems to be locked by main goals line or so...

Chocolate Covered Cherries(10m):
    1 chocolate syrup, 3 cherries
    serves 150, earns 300, 8 xp
    bronze mastery 3, silver 3, gold 4

for phatz:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-24-21-47-29.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	28885
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-24-21-47-38.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	134.1 KB 
ID:	28886
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-24-16 at 01:05 PM.

Okay, yeah. NOW he's finally here. I think that really did take more than 24 hours though.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to say this is the first event I'm not going to participate in, feeling over played and frankly mentally exhausted from valentines and marshmallow events. I'm curious if anyone else is feeling exhausted in anyway from these challenges, mental, emotional or physical? - I was physically exhausted during the marsh and valentines goals, waking up every 2 hours, setting an alarm to do that for a game was inane and insane and I will not be doing that again..games shouldn't leave you in tears or yawning through out 7 days...

Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    Just wanted to say this is the first event I'm not going to participate in, feeling over played and frankly mentally exhausted from valentines and marshmallow events. I'm curious if anyone else is feeling exhausted in anyway from these challenges, mental, emotional or physical? - I was physically exhausted during the marsh and valentines goals, waking up every 2 hours, setting an alarm to do that for a game was inane and insane and I will not be doing that again..games shouldn't leave you in tears or yawning through out 7 days...
    don't cry sweety, just drop it! lol )))

seriously, i'm with you. despite i didn't wake up in the night - i got enogh of "news" recently.
    i guess the normal game i can normally play sd have 1 core update per month and 1 goals/event per month. (with 2..3 weeks interval between them)
    o/wise it's too much for me personally.
    ta.ma.go.chi ("babysitting") is not my way: need to breath / need space for other wonderful things in life

Fashion Designer
    I would simply say play when you want to skip when you want to. Don't forget that other people may have skipped the last event and are playing this one just as in Dragon Story, they may skip one tournament play the next. And though I might stay up an extra few hours, I would never let it make me lose sleep for any period of time. I love sleeping too much and we all need it. Sleep deprivation is really not good for anyone's health.

Also, there will always be new players who for them it is their first event. So, play when you want to. Enjoying life and sleep is more important. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Other special visitors such as Jack or Jenny can drop chocolate chips
    Jenny?! oh my, i must've been back to looser's club met her in my bakery at least 5 times tdy, but only usual drops - no chips!

ps: i've added some points as to
    - choco covered cherries mastery
    - decadent decor next goal
    here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1255159

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LHbaker8 View Post
    Wait, so we have to install a different game to get Jack's goal completed in this game? Am I understanding Kooky right?

There seems to be a little glitch in the regular version and Jack is not showing up. I went over the cupcakes version to tap Jack so I could complete that one task.
    It has been reported and hopefully Jack will be back in the regular version soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast