Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update : Feb. 24th 2016

Support must be swamped with these emails. I sent in on Feb 10, got a ticket number, and haven't heard from them since.

Very frustrating, especially trying to finish goals.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I am sorry about your restaurant. This is a known issue. Please continue to follow up with your email and ticket number with Support who can assist you on recovering your game. Thanks.

Restaurant is Level 1 on Android
    Can't sign into my other account

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Support must be swamped with these emails. I sent in on Feb 10, got a ticket number, and haven't heard from them since.

Very frustrating, especially trying to finish goals.
    Yes they are. As soon as more information is available someone will update the bug threads. Lets please keep the posts on topic of the upcoming update.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I already have the spring garden.
    I don't want dogs in my rs, so no money spent this week

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I already have the spring garden.
    I don't want dogs in my rs, so no money spent this week
    buy me a spring garden LOL
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

I would consider actually purchasing some of those items but I won't take a random gamble with a crate...

Rhino Keeper
    Lol dogs in restaurant.... Very yummy
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    lol whats next homeward bound dogs too?
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    I mean holy cow complainers..the big display is a picnic, I get its "early" but it still applies.. Lots of ppl do outdoor themed stuff...and it's cute/ not juvenile. The girl holding out treats applies, lots of restaurants do allow dogs (seeing eye dogs!) and some are even designed just for dogs! regardless it's again cute and not juvenile..the two dogs under the canopy I find adorable and I agree that one is totally lady and tramp.. there was a floor display like it called "noodle poodle" and I don't even have it but I can remember it's name cuz it is so cute..so I'm not even sure why this was created but hey at least it's adorns lol anyway..I just wanted to share what I thought of some of the items cuz they are cute..I also love the two pups playing together on the floor even though it's rather little.

Executive Chef
    hi auntmeredith123! if you're responding to another poster, you might want to use the "reply with quote" button, not just the "reply" button, or mention the poster's name like i did. right now it looks like you're agreeing with yourself! (post #40)

and also, the secret garden is Limited Time Only, but the crate isn't. if you like the content, you can wait a while and try your luck after you've saved up some gems. there's no rush!

and lastly, they only give us the one-day notice as to what this week's update will be (sometimes not even that!), and even when they do have a tuesday teaser, it doesn't always have everything in it, like LTOs. you'll find out when we're getting easter content when the rest of us do, which is 20 hours before they release it!

okay?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by auntmeredith123 View Post
    The same goes for me, too! Why do they make things worse instead of easier for the rest of us? That Valentines Day challenge following the Love Boat one put a damper on things for me this year!
    There was no goal with the love boat update. There is a new update every week. Some weeks it is just a decor and new oven update, one week each month will be a goal update, and one or more updates each month will be a crate box update.

When it is just a decor New oven update week you don't have to rush to buy or build the appliance.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast