Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery update : Feb. 24th 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    If that's a new appliance and it's not in a crate or for gems then I'm happy! Better than what RS is getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I think I'm going to just not even chance a crate anymore that has a dog or cat in it anymore. I also bet that appliance is a prize in the box.
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Come one people.........where do you get idea for appilance to be in crate/box???hope this is not it,because I'm never buyin it.
    I don't think the appliance will be in a box/crate, it's more than likely for coins or gems. I only buy appliances for coins though so I hope it's not for gems. The decor I think yes maybe box/crate.

Executive Chef
    Well it is a crate, it says in the description sweetheart crate.

Rhino Keeper
    I sure hope the appliance is not in the crate! It could take over 100 gems to get just ONE fountain. I usually keep 3 of each appliance. Think of how much it gonna take :/

Other than this concern, it's actually a nice box. I like everything I see in the preview picture (except that dog. ANOTHER DOG? Hellooooo?!). Maybe I will give it a try or two

Executive Chef
    More freaking pink, how much pink does one need!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Am I the only one who thinks the "Sweetheart Treats" looks kind of strange? Anyway, I'm always happy about having more servers/people/hazels in my bakery. I'm just curious why we've had a few updates of pink/hearts but no new pink wallpaper or tiles that haven't been for gems. I don't think we've even gotten a new wallpaper/tile that was new and for gems, have we?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Well it is a crate, it says in the description sweetheart crate.
    Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    I sure hope the appliance is not in the crate! It could take over 100 gems to get just ONE fountain. I usually keep 3 of each appliance. Think of how much it gonna take :/

Other than this concern, it's actually a nice box. I like everything I see in the preview picture (except that dog. ANOTHER DOG? Hellooooo?!). Maybe I will give it a try or two
    Don't think appliance will be in crate, decor will be in it though.

Hey every, just a heads up that this week's content is going to be a little delayed. I'll provide you with more updates as we get more information. Sorry!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey every, just a heads up that this week's content is going to be a little delayed. I'll provide you with more updates as we get more information. Sorry!
    Thank you for the heads up FrozenTurtle!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks! I was wondering if something's wrong with my game, lol. Hope the update will arrive soon.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    thx for letting us know ^_^
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast