Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bakery update : Feb. 24th 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Yeah but the sweetheart fountain goes with everything there. Plus surely we can't be getting more pink heart stuff next week.

They could release an oven the same week as a crate. They've never done that before but there's always a first time for everything. We never had ovens that we had to buy with gems, until we did. We never had to use gems to complete a goal, until we did. So it's certainly possible that we can have an oven alongside a crate.
    Yeah it does go with the theme but I thought we won't be getting more pink stuff this week either so you can never know lol.. It would be weird if they released an appliance alongside a crate but yup it's still a possibility. I just doubt it'll happen.

Fashion Designer
    If the sweetheart fountain isn't released this week, than when will it be released? They must be crazy to do it next week, as it would be March already, so I think maybe next year? Anyway, I hope we get a LTO like Restuarant did

LOL! I think the posts on the forums, especially the ones where we seem frustrated or impatient, are most entertaining to The Powers That Be. Looks like we may not get an update at all. o_O

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by abrightfuture View Post
    LOL! I think the posts on the forums, especially the ones where we seem frustrated or impatient, are most entertaining to The Powers That Be. Looks like we may not get an update at all. o_O
    lol u people are too impatient itll get here probably tomorrow we had the same problem in castle story we got the update the next day
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Being an old timer (started playing July 2012) I think it's highly unlikely that they'll release a working appliance w a crate. That would probably start everyone expecting a appliance in every crate they create.
    Sorry kiddos I just don't c that happening. Yes over the yrs they've, TL then storm8, have done some crazy things but nothing like that.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Being an old timer (started playing July 2012) I think it's highly unlikely that they'll release a working appliance w a crate. That would probably start everyone expecting a appliance in every crate they create.
    Sorry kiddos I just don't c that happening. Yes over the yrs they've, TL then storm8, have done some crazy things but nothing like that.
    If I'm not mistaken, I recall receiving an appliance out of one of the crates in RS, a couple of years ago. I still have it and have never used it to this day. Also, they started to do a "bundle" thing about 7 or 8 months ago, but then abruptly stopped. You were able to buy an appliance as part of the package, if I'm also not mistaken on that.

Fashion Designer
    Yup we must seem such addicts anyways I'll just go to sleep now since it's already midnight here.. Hope the update will be here when I wake up lol.
    Last edited by ievuxia; 02-24-16 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    lol u people are too impatient itll get here probably tomorrow we had the same problem in castle story we got the update the next day
    I'm not impatient at all...lol! I just get a kick out of creeping on the posts here. They keep me entertained and occasionally, they have me in stitches. I'd be more impatient if it were a regular update, but since it's a crate...not so much.

Fashion Designer
    I'd be more impatient if it were a regular update, but since it's a crate...not so much.
    Oh yeah, me too. If this was a non-crate update, I'd be all over the place, trying to find out the status of the update, when it's coming and why it's not here yet. Hahahah.

Rhino Keeper
    I think this is just an oops week, no big deal, we'll see what we get tomorrow. (And if we complain too much they'll take away the previews again!)

BUT... For those insisting that a crate exclusive oven is impossible because we buy multiples- remember the Pueblo Bundle! I wanted that horchata recipe so bad, but you can only buy ONE bundle and it only contains ONE Pueblo Oven and ONE Pueblo Drink machine. So having only one oven is, historically, ok by the designers. Just saying.