Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery update : Feb. 24th 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I don't think the appliance will be in a box/crate, it's more than likely for coins or gems. I only buy appliances for coins though so I hope it's not for gems. The decor I think yes maybe box/crate.
    They don't release recipes along with a crate. It's one or the other. So if we get a new appliance then the decor will not be in a crate.

Executive Chef
    Well if they didn't charge real money or no one ever bought gems the game wouldn't have lasted. Be happy you get three free gems a day. I'm on android an am lucky if I get six free a month. When I only played on kindle I got no free daily gems and no free gems for downloads.

Also after you get past a certain expansion level the expansions will cost 80 gems to expand.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    They don't release recipes along with a crate. It's one or the other. So if we get a new appliance then the decor will not be in a crate.
    It says right in the description from the blog that it is a crate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LilLemonPie View Post
    Maybe that's the reason of the delay, maybe they are still designing the reciper
    I think that is the reason for the delay. last year there was also a delay that last about an hour. Hope we don't have to wait for several hours.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    It says right in the description from the blog that it is a crate.
    Oh...well then if it's a crate we aren't getting a new appliance. The appliance in the picture must be a decor item. Shame...I was really hoping for more recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so thankful for these forums and for Turtle's update! I thought I was confused about which day of the week it was! LOL it's been a long week IRL, so...

(It also doesn't help I have new neighbors sending me gumdrops and hot chocolate! I wasn't around for any oven that needed gumdrops, so I have no idea what is going on!!!)

Rhino Keeper
    Stop complaining people, the most important the update is cute and that is not a doggy dog create like RS
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tink53fan View Post
    I am over the Valentines stuff. Valentines was 10 days ago. This should have all been brought out prior to then. Right now we should be getting ready for Mardi Gras, St Patricks, Easter, Spring, etc...The oven does look cute though I must say. The gem items need to stop though. This is an online game and noone should be investing money into it. I was getting 10 gems per day for watching videos which went down to 3. I need to expand which is 40 gems to do so at this level so that means it will take me 2 weeks for every expansion. That is crazy. I want to be able to buy items. Storm8 please start making this game more reasonable or you will lose people. I hear a lot of people complaining about gems and how everything went up in price. Also food is taking forever to get used from ovens. I have so much! I have plenty of tables and only 5-10 customers at a time if that. We should be having at leave 30 in a room at a time as I read. Please get this all fixed! I am spending a good majority of my day on here tipping 400 nbrs just to get what I need as a new player. I have a life. Please find a way to make tipping easier, earning coins easier, food getting server with more customers, way more non gem items and while I am at it cuter stuff like in the past. All the recent items look too cartoony. Go back to what works as nothing released recently is that cute. Also while on subject please release all old ovens/goals and items so that us newer players can get them. It's an online game and noone should care if newer players get old items. It is for fun and means nothing in life if you get hwat I mean. Let us all be able to enjoy it. Most of the stuff in the store is just leftovers and not as cute making me not want to purchase alot. If I do like it, its gems which I refuse to pay for. Just my thoughts...
    Well said, Tink. I am with you in that Valentine's day has passed over a week ago and it's time to bring out the next holiday. S8 doesn't know much about holidays. Yes they should have brought this out before the actual holiday, but instead we got recycled Valentine's themes twice after we complained about Valentine's day being over. I think St. Patrick's day would be the most appropriate holiday theme to do next. We didn't get anything for that. I hope we will this year.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    (It also doesn't help I have new neighbors sending me gumdrops and hot chocolate! I wasn't around for any oven that needed gumdrops, so I have no idea what is going on!!!)
    You need gumdrops and lollipops for the Candy Oven. I don't think it's a locked oven nor a goal oven.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tink53fan View Post
    I am over the Valentines stuff. Valentines was 10 days ago. This should have all been brought out prior to then. Right now we should be getting ready for Mardi Gras, St Patricks, Easter, Spring, etc...The oven does look cute though I must say. The gem items need to stop though. This is an online game and noone should be investing money into it.I was getting 10 gems per day for watching videos which went down to 3. I need to expand which is 40 gems to do so at this level so that means it will take me 2 weeks for every expansion. That is crazy. I want to be able to buy items. Storm8 please start making this game more reasonable or you will lose people. I hear a lot of people complaining about gems and how everything went up in price. Also food is taking forever to get used from ovens. I have so much! I have plenty of tables and only 5-10 customers at a time if that. We should be having at leave 30 in a room at a time as I read. Please get this all fixed! I am spending a good majority of my day on here tipping 400 nbrs just to get what I need as a new player. I have a life. Please find a way to make tipping easier, earning coins easier, food getting server with more customers, way more non gem items and while I am at it cuter stuff like in the past. All the recent items look too cartoony. Go back to what works as nothing released recently is that cute. Also while on subject please release all old ovens/goals and items so that us newer players can get them. It's an online game and noone should care if newer players get old items. It is for fun and means nothing in life if you get hwat I mean. Let us all be able to enjoy it. Most of the stuff in the store is just leftovers and not as cute making me not want to purchase alot. If I do like it, its gems which I refuse to pay for. Just my thoughts...
    LOL at the highlighted part. If it's an online game, it should be completely free? So the developers should all just work for free? I wonder how many online games you ever played... You are getting free gems for watching videos, and a lot of players don't have that offer, so be grateful. And complaining about expanding every two weeks? It took me more than 2 months to get my last upgrade (with coin). How many players would be dying if they can expand that fast!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast