Thread: Ivy's petting zoo: white planks still locked by goal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Host(ess)

Ivy's petting zoo: white planks still locked by goal

Hi, i'm currently playing Ivy's petting zoo, i'm at chapter 4 and it asks me to craft white planks, but they are blocked by goal in the workshop. Yesterday after i finished chapter 3, i was rewarded the white planks but then i had the loading picture with the horse and no more white planks to craft in my workshop. How am I supposed to finish the task and upgrade the petting zoo now?

We're looking into this.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FWMAN View Post
    Hi, i'm currently playing Ivy's petting zoo, i'm at chapter 4 and it asks me to craft white planks, but they are blocked by goal in the workshop. Yesterday after i finished chapter 3, i was rewarded the white planks but then i had the loading picture with the horse and no more white planks to craft in my workshop. How am I supposed to finish the task and upgrade the petting zoo now?
    Hey there! You should be able to craft some White Planks now. If anyone else has this issue, please post on this thread so that we may take a look further!
    Last edited by SparklyOctopus; 02-23-16 at 05:39 PM.

Host(ess)
    Thank you so much!!

New Resident
    In the petting zoo quest, I reached chapter 5 and my hatchery went from level 5 to level 1. Did not know what I should do so brought the hatchery back to level 5 to finish the chapter. Now on level 6 I am going to need to make white planks, but white ink and white planks are gone from my workshops. I am on the latest iOS version. I deleted castle story and reinstalled 3 times but it made no difference. I am making the ropes and hope when I get to the second part the ink and planks will come back. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by psmmain View Post
    In the petting zoo quest, I reached chapter 5 and my hatchery went from level 5 to level 1. Did not know what I should do so brought the hatchery back to level 5 to finish the chapter. Now on level 6 I am going to need to make white planks, but white ink and white planks are gone from my workshops. I am on the latest iOS version. I deleted castle story and reinstalled 3 times but it made no difference. I am making the ropes and hope when I get to the second part the ink and planks will come back. Any assistance would be appreciated.
    Hey there! Once you get to the part of the Event where it tells you to Make White Planks, these crafts should unlock. Please let us know if you don't see them. Thanks!