Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dozer Dragon (Dynamite) Feb 23 2016

I don't have a use for dynamite. I already have 25 in storage haven't been able to use for about a year. Also with land being so hard to get. I already have 4 dragons that live alone. Will this make 4? Is dynamite going to be used for something else we don't know about? Separate question, on the dragon tales we collect ruins from harvesting. Are those going to be used for something? I have hundreds of blue, and approx 200 yellow? Thanks for your help I look forward to hearing from someone. Thanks itdragson

New Resident
    I agree! I've been locked out for a long time and it's not right! At least allow us to trade all the unused dynomite and land pieces for bombs or something?

Fashion Designer
    Doesn't make sense for me to buy. I still have a handful of expansions left, but at the moment I can't be bothered to use my dynamite. I'm already rarely in the mood to farm for the mining dragon. Maybe I lose interest in that game. And when I think about the habitat limit then I recoil even more. Another habitat with only one dragon? And I don't like the design because it looks basically exactly like the Demolition Dragon. Yes, it might be on purpose, but I didn't like this design in the first place.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Would have bought it if it could share demo dragons home but not as it needs it own habitat, as always have to be aware of having some spare space for future 4 dragon habitats
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

New Resident
    Great but why buy this dragon when all mining have been completed are you guys planning on adding more land to mine?

I bought it....just in case it becomes useful in the future. But then I still have lots of room for additional habitats too so I don't have that frustration. The egg hasn't hatched yet so I haven't had a look at the dragon but I really like the habitat. It's different....unique. I guess I tend to take more interest in the habitats than I do the dragons....a lot of the time, not always. The habitat has more of a 3D look to it than others do. It even has lights and a trolley track going into the mine. Lol. I missed out on the bomb one but I'm glad I was able to get this one....if only just for the looks.

Nightclub Owner
    I have 0 use for more dynamite but bought one anyway. I can't stand the idea of missing a unique dragon like this I'm too obsessive to let it go
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	28894

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	135.5 KB 
ID:	28895
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 02-24-16 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Added 2nd pic
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I have 0 use for more dynamite but bought one anyway. I can't stand the idea of missing a unique dragon like this I'm too obsessive to let it go
    You and I are too alike......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    You and I are too alike......
    Still undecided. Decisions decisions!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast