Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dozer Dragon (Dynamite) Feb 23 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Ok, so is S8 going to re-open the dynamite side of the mine for those of us who needed the last expansion?
    I collect Dragons, and like to have them all, but I'm not going to pay for something if I can't use it.
    Please make it possible for us to mine for food/Xp on that side of the mine, also.
    Thank you, Annie
    Amen. If they opened up the mines again, I'd use my gold to get this one in a heartbeat. But so far, still closed. :'(

Executive Chef
    I think it's a bad thing to have so many single use dragons, that need an apart habitat. 1 habitat for 1 dragon, that's ridiculous, given the limited amount of habitats we can have...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I think it's a bad thing to have so many single use dragons, that need an apart habitat. 1 habitat for 1 dragon, that's ridiculous, given the limited amount of habitats we can have...
    I agree, Anaboe. If I get this, I will have 8 habitats with only one dragon on them, EXCLUDING the Diamond habitats. In addition to the habitat limit, there is the space consideration. I could house 32 dragons instead of 8 in the same space. EDIT - make that 9 habitats and 36 dragons - I forgot Fruition.

All those habitats will house two dragons each, but with the Treasure Terraces one dragon is better for ease of collection and with the resource producers, only one of each has been released so far.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 02-23-16 at 08:27 PM. Reason: correction
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Banned
    If you guys don't know how they do things, then you haven't been around that long. They definitely won't tell if they are going to re-open the mine, and if they do re-open it'll be after the sale price has returned to normal. Also android still wasn't given the map or apple dragon sale price.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    If you guys don't know how they do things, then you haven't been around that long. They definitely won't tell if they are going to re-open the mine, and if they do re-open it'll be after the sale price has returned to normal. Also android still wasn't given the map or apple dragon sale price.
    LOL I would have to agree with this. I had a lot of comments I was going to make (examples of marketing strategy and business planning) but I will just leave my comment at this. Agree.

Not sure why Android wouldn't have had the sale prices for the other two dragons though unless it was an oversight. It's probably much too late for them to go back and do it now, but hopefully this one will be on sale for you guys.

Executive Chef
    It's on sale for android. That said, it's completely useless except as eye candy until the island half of the mines are opened to those who have fully expanded...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    I have thought about this and yes don't think I will buy it as I left my mine open and still mine for food, have 999 island pieces in storage! Whilst trying to breed dragons we are getting dynamite on a regular basis. Thought about buying the bomber dragon but what for I create enough bombs should I wish to mine for dragon parts, have untold dragons still to evolve but can't farm enough food for them due to the ever increasing Tales that we have!��

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I was considering buying this, as I know that I will eventually hit level 80 and have use for it -- but it's not available to me!

That's a bad decision on S8's part, imo. Here I am, someone who's willing to use real-life cash to buy a dragon, and they don't want my money!

Rhino Keeper
    Well what do you know, S8 finally (and actually) make a Dynamite-generate Dragon, which I must say I'm not surprise at all.

As much as I like its look, I won't be buying this one since it's kinda useless for me now. Still waiting for more mining expansion

Executive Chef
    I bought it, because I am a collector, but I'm concerned about the long-term usefulness of this dragon. I'm choosing to look on the positive and assume this means there will be more land mining in the future....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast