Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Oh, come on - join the cool club!
    Ok I did it. Just for the sake of completeness you understand

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I have thought about this and yes don't think I will buy it as I left my mine open and still mine for food, have 999 island pieces in storage! Whilst trying to breed dragons we are getting dynamite on a regular basis. Thought about buying the bomber dragon but what for I create enough bombs should I wish to mine for dragon parts, have untold dragons still to evolve but can't farm enough food for them due to the ever increasing Tales that we have!😞
    So let me get this straight. If I don't expand my Mining Expansion spots to the maximum, the mine will remain open indefinitely? If that's the case, I'll consider it since the food and coin intake are considerable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arrows420 View Post
    So let me get this straight. If I don't expand my Mining Expansion spots to the maximum, the mine will remain open indefinitely? If that's the case, I'll consider it since the food and coin intake are considerable.
    Most definitely, that is why I have never completed the last expansion! It would have been a year or more since I have last received an island part but the food harvesting is good!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    You and I are too alike......
    I bought it too, as I am a collector and have all dragons to date, so couldn't miss out on this one, but my mine closed ages ago and I can't hold any more dynamite!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I bought it too, as I am a collector and have all dragons to date, so couldn't miss out on this one, but my mine closed ages ago and I can't hold any more dynamite!
    You have all 667 dragons?? Wow... how did you fit them on your island? Or are a lot of them in storage?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I got it even though my mine is closed. When I collected the first dynamite it added to my maxed out 25. So now I have 26. So IF they ever open the mining up again we can use the Dozer dragon to stockpile dynamite at least. Assuming it's not just a glitch and it lets us continue to collect dynamite.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    I got it even though my mine is closed. When I collected the first dynamite it added to my maxed out 25. So now I have 26. So IF they ever open the mining up again we can use the Dozer dragon to stockpile dynamite at least. Assuming it's not just a glitch and it lets us continue to collect dynamite.
    The bomb dragon allows us to collect indefinitely (although there may be a finite number of 99 or 200 as those are the quantities used for other things), but evolution bombs are still capped at 25: I see no reason for the dynamite dragon to be any different.

Rhino Keeper

Dozer Dragon and mine

To make the Dozer dragon more attractive to buy, the mine should not close when one has max out on the expansion. The benefits of the coins and apples should still be available when mining.

Rhino Keeper
    Had to nab this while on sale:
    1.) it's cool looking
    2.) who know's when it will go on sale again? may be awhile
    3.) dynamite!!!
    4.) dynamite depot and concussion cave both have the capacity for 2 dragons so you know TL will more than likely issue another bomb and dynamite dragon. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast