Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Prize Fighter Dragon- Battle Tourament Feb 23 2016

I have to say i was pretty ticked by the difficulty of this tournament but my baby Prime Eternal took out Big Bad and Prize Fighter! Yay!!

Host(ess)
    Any suggestions for the final round?
    Lost: Diamond 15, diamond 1, fire 13, dame of darkness 11, beast 11, slumber 7, honeybee 10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Through on one account where diamond beat prize fighter. Other accounts still stuck on last round after a few ultimates. One of the Worst Tourneys Ever.
    Congrats on one account .....Good luck with the others .... struggle wasn't it
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    And..done! Have to use 1 Ultimate but overall a smooth tourney this time

20) Guardian < Metal (thank you who mentioned Smoke, I was stuck all day an night here)
    21) Behemoth < Divine
    22) Musketeer < Warrior Princess
    23) Anubis < Air
    24) Neon < Rainbow Sentinel
    25) Emerald Knight < King
    26) Medusa < King
    27) Passion < Fire
    28) Unicorn < ...Ultimate (after stucking with him for a day and a half )
    29) Big Bad < Hades
    30) Prize Fighter < Honeybee

All my dragons are lv10. Thanks for anyone who've suggested Honeybee on Prize Fighter, he won on 1st try

Congrats for those who's won and good luck for those who still battling.

Rhino Keeper
    hello everybody. for those who are still battling here are my lists that i had a very difficult time with:

Templar < infinity 15 bbb
    Guardian < Infinity 15 bbb
    emerald < diamond 15 bmb
    big bad < queen mmm
    Prize fighter < pteradactyl 1 mb wow... speechless is all i can say.
    hopefully these will help others.

Too many losses to list for these 5 opponents, but did not use any gold. it will take me about 2 weeks to heal all my dragons.
    I"ve participated in a majority of these tourneys and all i can say is this one by far was the worst and frustrated to complete. all my champion dragons did not win from round 20 -round 30.

Congartulations to those who knocked out FIGHTER !!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Niire! I beat Prize with Arbiter 3 when I woke up at 2am. Had a feeling he'd be a good fighter.
    Good luck to all still fighting.
    I tried King 10, Centurion 10, Queen 10, Beast 13, Ripscale 3, Ghost Armor 9, Peacock 8, Night Imp 10, Black Ice 9, Forest 10, Atlantis 10... Keep trying! Something will work!

I only have Big Bad and Prize Fighter left on my main account, but I don't think I'm gonna win, which is really disappointing, having worked so hard, and come so far. But there's not much time left, so I can't fight each dragon 10 times, and some of the previous ones has even taken 30 tries, so ...

Executive Chef
    Don't give up! On the last one, lots of folks have had success with baby dragons...big bad went down to black ice for me, although i was actually trying to use deep freeze against him...I'll blame the meds on that lol.

Fashion Designer
    Yay !!! Finally all over
    The Prize Fighter gave some tough competition ? Dame of darkness, Prism, love, life , arbiter all bit the dust
    But finally managed it with my lvl 12 Jack.

Best of luck to all those who still trying
    A big thank you to everyone who posted their results and were a big help!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    These tournaments are just too hard. The first champion i got on my main account was Warrior Prince, and only after spending a lot of gold. after that, i've won a few tournaments and got two more champs, but I lose more than I win. And any time I come up against Passion, its the end of the road for me. I just can't beat it, and it looks like that is true for this tournament too. I was really hoping to finally get a champ on my second account but its not looking good there either as I've been stuck on Templar for two days. My second account has never won a tourney. It seems that there are a group of ppl who always win and a group who never do. It would be nice if just once in awhile a tournament was built for lower levels to win. But I imagine that would be just too much to ask for
    I've only lost one tournament since I switched from Android to iOS back in september 2013. The reason was I spent most of my gold on my first Treasure-dragon. But even tho I have 1 lvl 15 Champ, Rainbow Sentinel, Diamond, Infinity, Jade, Brazil, Crusader and Quetzal, and lots and lots of other Epic dragons, I (almost) ALWAYS buy round 20 en round 25 in the first time I enter the arena for that round, each for 30 gold.

Why? Because it saves lots and lots of time, leaving enough time to heal the dragons that were defeated, and it leaves me enough time to finish the last round.

I've only once won a tournament without spending gold...

Ow, and especially Rainbow Sentinel is a winner in the arena: he's strong to almost anything with colors!