Thread: Visiting Neighbors

Visiting Neighbors

I am playing the game on my Android LG GStylo 8GB phone.When I visit some of my neighbors, their club doesn't completely load(i.e.only their music will be playing)or sometimes the screen will freeze upon loading and it becomes difficult to send dancers and/or leave comments..please advise.

It sounds like you may have experiencing some out of memory issues. Try closing any apps that may be running in the background. This should free up some resources and help improve the performance of your game.

Clarification, please..

Quote Originally Posted by Gurlsinga1105 View Post
    I am playing the game on my Android LG GStylo 8GB phone.When I visit some of my neighbors, their club doesn't completely load(i.e.only their music will be playing)or sometimes the screen will freeze upon loading and it becomes difficult to send dancers and/or leave comments..please advise.
    Thanks for responding!! You mentioned a possible issue with memory data and suggested shutting down/clearing any background apps. What type of background apps should I shut down?? Does this include the other two Team Lava games I have?? Please advise.

Rhino Keeper
    I used to play on my iPad but now I have a Samsung tab and the game won't work ! Grrrrrr I have lots of memory !