Thread: stuck on Ivy's Petting zoo - too many white-planks!

stuck on Ivy's Petting zoo - too many white-planks!

Hi there -- I am working through the Ivy Petting Zoo story-event, and while waiting for Chapter 4 to start I noticed the workshop had a new recipe for White Planks. Thinking I was smart to get ahead on things, I started crafting some.

Now, when Chapter 4 has started, I am at max # of 10 planks already and cannot craft anymore!
    But the story-line quest won't let me proceed without crafting them. I have only crafted 4 out of 5 according the to Story counter.

Can you help??
    My Kingdom name is Squidland.

Go to your zoo and upgrade it to use the 10 planks. Now you should be able to craft what you need for the goal.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident

Can't craft white planks

For the petting zoo goal I'm at a loss here of what to do and time keeps ticking by.

I am on goal 2 of chapter 4 - craft the white planks. But my option to craft the planks in the workshop says it is "locked by goal". I don't get it it, I'm at that goal, the is the next step and yet I can't do it. What do I do? I've force closes the game multiple times. Turned my phone off and on and even did a hard reset and noting. It would be a major bummer to be unable to finish the goal because of an issue like this.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Have you already made the planks? If you have, go to your petting zoo and upgrade it now. You can then continue to make your remaining planks. But don't make too many or you'll be stuck when you get to chapter 6 where you have to make 5.

Let me know if that works for you as it has for others.

New Resident
    I have not made any planks. Only dye.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tiptop910 View Post
    For the petting zoo goal I'm at a loss here of what to do and time keeps ticking by.

I am on goal 2 of chapter 4 - craft the white planks. But my option to craft the planks in the workshop says it is "locked by goal". I don't get it it, I'm at that goal, the is the next step and yet I can't do it. What do I do? I've force closes the game multiple times. Turned my phone off and on and even did a hard reset and noting. It would be a major bummer to be unable to finish the goal because of an issue like this.
    Sorry to hear that! You should be able to craft the White Planks now.

New Resident
    All fixed. Thank you!