Thread: White Planks Issue - Ivy's Petting Zoo

Post White Planks Issue - Ivy's Petting Zoo

While waiting to move forward to Chapter 4 of Ivy's Petting Zoo, I started making White Planks because they were available and I assumed I would need them. Now I need to make one more White Plank but I already have 10. How can I move forward?

Executive Chef
    Hey there! You should be able to upgrade your Petting Zoo. Once you do, you'll be able to progress through the event.

Sorry, but no. I wasn't very clear. I had 6 White planks when it asked me to "make" 5 white planks. "Making" the 5th plank isn't allowed because it only permits me to have 10 in total. That's why I am stuck.

Are you able to upgrade the zoo and use 10 of the planks? Then you should have room to craft the last one.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisinbkny View Post
    Sorry, but no. I wasn't very clear. I had 6 White planks when it asked me to "make" 5 white planks. "Making" the 5th plank isn't allowed because it only permits me to have 10 in total. That's why I am stuck.
    Sorry I wasn't clear. If you use the 10 white planks on upgrading the Petting Zoo, you should be able to craft another to progress through the event. Please let us know.

No, I need to "make" the 5th plank before I can move upgrade to the next level. I'd dump a plank if I could but there is no way to use one.

Ahhhh. Wait. I see what you are saying. That's it!Thanks so much.

Executive Chef
    Glad to hear it worked out.

Executive Chef
    This trick works on day 4, but not on day 6.

Because after you upgrade your petting zoo to lvl 3, the option to craft planks will dissapear, so you can't make any. I'm not that advanced yet, but I presume the option to craft planks will dissapear.

Please, Storm8, SparklyOctopus, how do people that have the same problem on day 6 fix this?

Executive Chef
    Hey there! When you get to Day 6, you should be able to have the option to craft White Planks in the Workshop. Please let me know if that ends up not being the case.