Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem with game constantly "loading"

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem here - problem only with hay giving buildings and wheat. Level 50 with level 5 hatcheries and stables.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by celemenia View Post
    Hi,

I'm not sure if you realise the severity of this issue - but if this glitch continues through chapter 5 - we will be stuck as we can't even upgrade the farmhouse, stables.... Required in chapter 5
    Ditto!!! It's a problem that needs to be fixed ASAP and overall event time extended due to the problem!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by celemenia View Post
    Hi,

I'm not sure if you realise the severity of this issue - but if this glitch continues through chapter 5 - we will be stuck as we can't even upgrade the farmhouse, stables.... Required in chapter 5
    If you store the buildings to clear them, then place them back on the board, can you upgrade them? cause the problem continues after ch. 5, don't know how it is during the chapter as mine auto completed because all my buildings are lvl 5.

Same problem!!!! Please fix!!!

Same Problem! Ive noticed its any building or crop that drops fresh hay for the petting zoo event! My game will reload any time i try and visit/collect from them and it started right after i completed chp 4 of the event and have about 14 hrs left before cp 5 begins.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem. Impossible to collect hay. In the petting zoo event. Every time I collect from hatchery, farmhouse or stable the game reloads. And lose all the items that I collected.

It happens after finish level 4. Impossible to collect one hay.
    If it continues is impossible to continue with the quest at level 5

I try with Wi-Fi and mobile connection. Impossible.
    Try to close all applications, turn-off the iPad, but nothing works.
    All the people have the same problem. It's a issue of S8
    Please. We need a solution to continue.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having the same problem with collecting hay from level 5 farmhouses, hatcheries, and stables. As soon as the hay is collected, the game reloads. The problem started after finishing chapter 4 this morning.

Nightclub Owner
    Just harvested 20x in a row my hatcheries. Game re-synch every 10 seconds.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I'm also having the same issue with collecting from farmhouses, hatcheries and stables... very frustrating! Game keeps re-syncing

Same here too and my mothers game too ����

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast