Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem with game constantly "loading"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Same problem here, level 50 player, level 5 stables and hatcheries, and now when harvesting wheat and tapping farmhouses, anything that drops hay is reseting my game, extremely frustrating given they delayed this game 24 hours supposedly because of bugs
    Your not alone it started with in my game , on chapter 4 when I could start getting hay
    Last edited by katbtodd; 02-22-16 at 06:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    It let me collect 25 hay but now resets every time I try to collect hay from anywhere.

Executive Chef
    I really think this is a bug... To many people in the forum complaining about it .. A lot of them when they get to chapter 4

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem here. Planks and white dye disappeared after finishing chapter 4, and constantly game 'reset'

Rhino Keeper
    Had the same problem. The resetting started when I finished the chapter were we collect hay. The game only reset after collecting from one of the hay sources, and only when there was a hay drop. Gemmed through the chapters to see if it stopped, and it did when I started chapter 6. Seems it's caused by stables, hatcheries, farmhouses and wheat still dropping hay after the chapter 4 is completed, when the drops was supposed to stop until chapter 6. If that's the case, resetting can be avoided by not collecting from any farm buildings or growing wheat until chapter 6 starts.
    Last edited by plby; 02-22-16 at 08:37 AM. Reason: had my ch. #s mixed up

Executive Chef
    Same problem here. Also Chapter 4. Collecting hay and the game reloads every time I get hay, then I collect again and don't get any. Frustration as I am getting almost no drops that actually store.

Farm Supplier
    I have the same issue, I can collect from most places etc but touch a stable or hatchery and the game reloads to a point before that, even if it triggers a monster or I have visited a neighbour inbetween. Is this something to do with the hay?

Host(ess)
    Since upgrading zoo to level 2 I've got same problem with stables and hatcheries.

Executive Chef
    Same here. If I do not rap wheat, stable, hatcheries, and farmhouses, my game is fine.

Hi,

I'm not sure if you realise the severity of this issue - but if this glitch continues through chapter 5 - we will be stuck as we can't even upgrade the farmhouse, stables.... Required in chapter 5

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast