Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Hooded Robin - Storybook Adventure!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Made it in plenty of time. I had 2 farms with bananas ready to harvest in the morning and then planted 3 more sets. After one hour I was able to harvest those, feed my Fairy Ferret 20 times (I had already evolved it to level 4 so there would be no need to wait for the evolution) and collect 75 arrows from two sets of rune prunes I also had ready to collect. Maid Mareian is happily on the nest!

Attachment 29014

Good luck to everyone still on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Finished and got my Maid Mareian. Thanks for a great event

Congratulations!!!

Had to spend 50 gems to buy a Fairy Ferret egg because the breeding of a Fairy Ferret with a Crystal Unicorn produced a 48 hour timer. I'm pretty happy about this "fail" but disappointed I had to spend gems in this event (have never ever had to).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by melissab31 View Post
    You don't have to skip the feeding if you already have a Fire ferret at low leve you can feed that and it would count, also if you have multiple between level 4-15 you could feed all of them and it would count to the feeding if that helps
    That was my original plan but I don't have a baby one anymore. The one I have is level 13 or 14, I forget which but can't feed it 20 times.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Had to spend 50 gems to buy a Fairy Ferret egg because the breeding of a Fairy Ferret with a Crystal Unicorn produced a 48 hour timer. I'm pretty happy about this "fail" but disappointed I had to spend gems in this event (have never ever had to).
    Congratulations!!!

I had to skip the breed an Armordillo Act for a similar reason. However, I think of it as paying 25 gems to get a Ruby Razorback which I would gladly pay.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 02-28-16 at 09:26 AM.

Farm Supplier
    So happy I finished this story, I love the grand prize! Goodluck to anyone still going ✌️

Executive Chef
    Hatched my Fairy Ferret this morning to complete Chapter 9. Finished the first 3 Acts of Chapter 10 with little problem. Currently have 42 of the 75 Piercing Arrows required for Act 4. I have returned to my normal breeding and planting schedule, so I should have the Storybook completed in about 3 1/2 hours.

It was a bit of a challenge breeding a Ruby Razorback when I needed an Armordillo and hatching my Fairy Ferret too soon but it all worked out in the end. I should have the Ruby Razorback through a second round in the Evolution Flower a few hours after the expected tournament start on Tuesday and I will be happy to try it out in battle. Good Luck to all still trying to complete the Storybook and congratulations to all those who have finished.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Hatched my Fairy Ferret this morning to complete Chapter 9. Finished the first 3 Acts of Chapter 10 with little problem. Currently have 42 of the 75 Piercing Arrows required for Act 4. I have returned to my normal breeding and planting schedule, so I should have the Storybook completed in about 3 1/2 hours.

It was a bit of a challenge breeding a Ruby Razorback when I needed an Armordillo and hatching my Fairy Ferret too soon but it all worked out in the end. I should have the Ruby Razorback through a second round in the Evolution Flower a few hours after the expected tournament start on Tuesday and I will be happy to try it out in battle. Good Luck to all still trying to complete the Storybook and congratulations to all those who have finished.
    Congrats on Ruby Razorback, and cheers to finishing the story soon!! ��

Farm Supplier
    Woohoo done it, messed up with the harvesting but made it with 14 hours on the clock

Executive Chef
    Amazing....breeding Pyro pony and Pandaffodil got me a Jackalope and a Vinotaur but breeding Sidekicker and Unicorn got me a ferret. Common + common = rare/super rare. Super rare + ultra rare = common.

Whatever. I got my ferret!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    That was my original plan but I don't have a baby one anymore. The one I have is level 13 or 14, I forget which but can't feed it 20 times.
    Sorry to hear that, I wish you the best off luck for hatching one