Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Hooded Robin - Storybook Adventure!

I finished ch 6 and I didnt get it, [] now what lol
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-23-16 at 11:17 AM. Reason: inappropriate word
    Ashley Newby

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    No, you still need to feed an Armordillo (or multiple Armordillos) unless you want to skip those steps with gold too.

And, thank you for the input on food amounts for Hooded Robin.
    Thank you for the reply, looks like I might struggle even with the power pairs and battle fields 😔

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by newbyashley View Post
    I finished ch 6 and I didnt get it, [] now what lol
    Try restarting your game, then check your storage again.
    If it is still missing, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you, and thank yall for replying so ffast not use to that
    Ashley Newby

Hi all I'm new here and I'm super excited about this new maiden! I had a couple questions about this storybook though. Does anyone know the total food requirements for all the leveling up required? I have about 40,000 food and I keep farming power pears but I'm worried I may not have enough. I'm at chapter 2, chapter 3 starts at midnight tonight for me. Also, if I'm unable to hatch an amordillo or fairy ferret, would it be best to pay the 50 gems for one? Because with the timers it seems like you can't afford to fall behind at all. Also, I have a level 4 fairy ferret does that help me at all or no?

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon_rouge View Post
    Hi all I'm new here and I'm super excited about this new maiden! I had a couple questions about this storybook though. Does anyone know the total food requirements for all the leveling up required? I have about 40,000 food and I keep farming power pears but I'm worried I may not have enough. I'm at chapter 2, chapter 3 starts at midnight tonight for me. Also, if I'm unable to hatch an amordillo or fairy ferret, would it be best to pay the 50 gems for one? Because with the timers it seems like you can't afford to fall behind at all. Also, I have a level 4 fairy ferret does that help me at all or no?

Thanks and good luck to everyone!
    Little thorn is about 48,500 and increase in increments of four, guessing hooded robin is double then the levelling up armadillo skyger and Fire ferret ( total would be in the region of 150,000 give or take)

Thank you hes there now, sorry for the multiplepost about it, I am not use to getting responses back so fast. I love FFS!!
    Ashley Newby

Farm Supplier
    How long dose the mini pumpkins take to harvest, as I only have 2 big farms

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    I'll be starting chapter 5 in just over 5 hrs time....had a 12 hrs breed in the den (trying for the XO Ox) was hoping it would have been an Armordillo but unfortunately turn out to be a Shock Fox. So placed my Piro Pony and Rock Rhino hoping to see a 12 hr timer but got a 14hr one instead. When you want an Armordillo they seem to disappear into the forest. Here's hoping I breed one soon.
    2nd attempt for an Armordillo, Piro Pony and Rock Rhino, resulted in a 13 hrs timer, so frustrating as I sold so off so many Armordillos in the past.
    It would be good if we had the option to store our duplicate animals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by melissab31 View Post
    How long dose the mini pumpkins take to harvest, as I only have 2 big farms
    3hrs