Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hooded Robin - Storybook Adventure!

Rhino Keeper

Hooded Robin - Storybook Adventure!

Welcome to the Hidden Forest, home to the Hooded Robin and his band of animal friends! Unfortunately, the lovely Maid Mareian has gone missing and Hooded Robin is nowhere to be found. Can you help their trusted friend, Little Fawn, locate the two and save them from the clutches of the Sheriff of Naughtyham?!

Also, keep an eye open for Friar Duck, he must be around here somewhere...

Best of luck everyone!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HoodedRobin.png 
Views:	208 
Size:	826.1 KB 
ID:	28729Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Little Fawn_stg3_large.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	28730Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hooded Robin_stg3_large.jpg 
Views:	1684 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	28731Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maid Mareian_stg3_large.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	28732Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hidden Forest_STG03.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	28733

Rhino Keeper
    The mischievous Sheriff of Naughtyham can be found at the end of the tournament!

Name:	Sheriff of Naughtyham_stg3_large.jpg 
Views:	2257 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	28734Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SheriffNaughtyham.gif 
Views:	251 
Size:	1,007.8 KB 
ID:	28736<- Click for animation!

Keep your eyes peeled for the arrival of Friar Duck!

Name:	Friar Duck_stg3_large.jpg 
Views:	1759 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	28735

Edit(KP)

Information provide by Sparkles!
    As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4

CH 1

"It was a quiet day in the forest as Little Fawn wandered about. The sun streamed through the trees and the wind gently swayed the tall grass. All seemed peaceful until a nearby rustling startled Little Fawn! Readying himself for a tussle, he was surprised to see his Armordillo friend pop out. "Maid Mareian's gone missing! No one's seen her. We think the evil Sheriff of Naughtyham may have taken her!", the Armordillo exclaimed."

1- Plant Power Pears x4 Skip 4 gems
    2- Harvest Power Pears x4 Skip 4 gems

Reward 8,000 Apples Unlock Early 5 gems

CH 2

"If Maid Mareian was taken by the Sheriff of Naughtyham, then Hooded Robin would need to know! The Hooded Robin was Maid Mareian's love and the leader of Little Fawn and the Merry Animals. Little Fawn raced back to their secret base in the Hidden Forest, but Hooded Robin wasn't there either! Was this also the work of the Sheriff?!"

1- Visit Community Members x3 Skip 6 gems
    2- Harvest Mana Bananas x4 Skip 6 gems

Reward Little Fawn Unlock Early 10 gems

CH 3

"The Sheriff of Naughtyham was notorious for being a bit of a bully, always taking things that didn't belong to him. In fact, the Sheriff was enamored by the beauty of Maid Mareian and wanted her as well, but her heart belonged to Robin. With both Mareian and Robin missing, there could be only one culprit!"

1- Raise Little Fawn to Level 4 Skip 14 gems
    2- Harvest Adventurnips x5 (From Farming) Skip 25 gems

Reward 5 Runestones Unlock Early 15 gems

CH 4

"It looked like a rescue mission was in order! Little Fawn would need to gather supplies and more members of the Merry Animals before launching a rescue mission. Food, arrows, rope, and all the other Merry Animals gathered in the Hidden Forest to ready their quest."

2- Raise Little Fawn to Level 7 Skip 17 gems
    3- Collect Piercing Arrows from harvesting x40 Skip 40 gems

Reward 12,000 Coins Unlock Early 20 gems

CH 5

"With their supplies bundled and group gathered, Little Fawn lead the group out of the Hidden Forest and towards the nearest known stronghold that the Sheriff of Naughtyham held. Hooded Robin and Maid Mareian would be saved from the Sheriff's evil clutches soon enough!"

1- Raise Little Fawn to Level 10 Skip 20 gems
    2- Plant Adventurnips x5 Skip 10 gems
    3- Hatch a Armordillo Skip 25 gems

Reward Archery Targets x3 Unlock Early 25 gems

CH 6

"At the edge of the forest, the group stayed concealed in the tree line as they scanned the stronghold ahead. A formidable structure, the stronghold's walls would be difficult to climb and its gate difficult to siege. After some deliberation, the group settled on a plan of attack. With silent steps, the friends moved forward, ready to scale the walls. They stopped in their tracks as one of the companions called everyone over to a nearby lake."

1- Raise Little Fawn to Level 15 Skip 45 gems
    2- Harves Mini Pumpkins x5 Skip 15 gems
    3- Feed your Armordillo x20 Skip 20 gems

Reward Hooded Robin Unlock Early 30 gems

CH 7

"What is it?" , questioned Little Fawn. The Armordillo pointed to a nearby weeping willow. At its base, almost camouflaged, napped their beloved leader, Hooded Robin! With the group huddled over him, the Hooded Robin awoke with a startle. Apparently he and Maid Mareian had a picnic under this tree and dozed off with full bellies, but where was Maid Mareian?!"

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 4 Skip 14 gems
    2- Feed your Armordillo x15 Skip 30 gems
    3- Hatch a Skyger Skip 25 gems

Reward 12,000 Apples Unlock Early 35 gems

CH 8

"Hooded Robin flew overhead to spot Maid Mareian, but she was nowhere in sight. "The Sheriff of Naughtyham must have taken her! We have to save her!" Robin explained to his companions. Once more, the group raced back to the Hidden Forest and resupplied. Hooded Robin grabbed his most trusted bow and finest arrows. Their Skyger friend offered to scout ahead and disappeared towards the Stone Tower."

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 7 Skip 17 gems
    2- Plant Power Pears x5 Skip 10 gems
    3- Feed your Skyger x20 Skip 40 gems
    4- Collect Piercing Arrows from harvesting x55 Skip 55 gems

Reward Stone Tower (A Decoration) Unlock Early 45 gems

CH 9

"The Skyger returned and looked frantic. "I found Maid Mareian," the Skyger gasped, "She was waving from the top of the Stone Tower. It looks like she needs our help! The Sheriff of Naughtyham must have captured and locked her up in the tower." Hooded Robin was visibly upset. The group set off at top speed to go and save Hooded Robin's love. Nothing would get in their way!"

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 10 Skip 20 gems
    2- Feed your Skyger x20 Skip 40 gems
    3- Hatch a Fairy Ferret Skip 25 gems

Reward 10 Gems Unlock Early 50 gems

CH 10

"The Skyger was right, high up above in the Stone Tower waved Maid Martian. She was trying to call to them but the tower was so tall, no one could hear what she was saying. Little Fawn looked at Hooded Robin and the two broke down the door. Surprisingly there were no guards around, and as they continued up the winding stairwell, they realized that all the doors were wide open. Finally at the top of the tower stood Maid Mareian...around a stockpile of goods. "What's going on? Are you okay?!", questioned Hooded Robin. Maid Mareian smiled and let out a little giggle, "Oh, I'm perfectly fine! Don't worry, I did all this." The group looked around at each other, clearly confused. "The Sheriff's been sleeping all day," she explained, "I thought I'd take the opportunity to get back all these stolen goods, just like my beloved Hooded Robin does . Today Maid Mareian is the hero." The group then burst into cheers and applause before beginning to haul the stolen goods out of the tower!"

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 15 Skip 195 gems
    2- Harvest Mana Bananas x5 Skip 10 gems
    3- Feed your Fairy Ferret x20 Skip 40 gems
    4- Collect Piercing Arrows from harvesting x75 Skip 75 gems

Reward Maid Mareian
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-23-16 at 11:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    Oh my gosh, FlatFoot! You did it again! Maid Mareian is gorgeous! And I love the other ones, as well! And that habitat is perfect for them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Oh my gosh, FlatFoot! You did it again! Maid Mareian is gorgeous! And I love the other ones, as well! And that habitat is perfect for them!
    i like more little fawn and hooded robin
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Love it ! Love it !! Love It!!!cant wait to start... And I am stocked up on food too Yay!!!
    And another pony . OH MY!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Love it ! Love it !! Love It!!!cant wait to start... And I am stocked up on food too Yay!!!
    And another pony . OH MY!!!
    This has to be my favorite storybook adventure so far! I'm pretty much jumping up and down and squealing here! LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i like more little fawn and hooded robin
    Those are very nice too! Especially the Robin!

Rhino Keeper
    As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4

For LEVEL 22

CH 1

"It was a quiet day in the forest as Little Fawn wandered about. The sun streamed through the trees and the wind gently swayed the tall grass. All seemed peaceful until a nearby rustling startled Little Fawn! Readying himself for a tussle, he was surprised to see his Armordillo friend pop out. "Maid Mareian's gone missing! No one's seen her. We think the evil Sheriff of Naughtyham may have taken her!", the Armordillo exclaimed."

2- Harvest Power Pears x4 Skip 4 gems

Reward 8,000 Apples Unlock Early 5 gems

CH 2

"If Maid Mareian was taken by the Sheriff of Naughtyham, then Hooded Robin would need to know! The Hooded Robin was Maid Mareian's love and the leader of Little Fawn and the Merry Animals. Little Fawn raced back to their secret base in the Hidden Forest, but Hooded Robin wasn't there either! Was this also the work of the Sheriff?!"

1- Visit Community Members x3 Skip 6 gems
    2- Harvest Mana Bananas x4 Skip 6 gems

Reward Little Fawn Unlock Early 10 gems

CH 3

"The Sheriff of Naughtyham was notorious for being a bit of a bully, always taking things that didn't belong to him. In fact, the Sheriff was enamored by the beauty of Maid Mareian and wanted her as well, but her heart belonged to Robin. With both Mareian and Robin missing, there could be only one culprit!"

1- Raise Little Fawn to Level 4 Skip 14 gems
    2- Harvest Adventurnips x5 (From Farming) Skip 25 gems

Reward 5 Runestones Unlock Early 15 gems

CH 4

"It looked like a rescue mission was in order! Little Fawn would need to gather supplies and more members of the Merry Animals before launching a rescue mission. Food, arrows, rope, and all the other Merry Animals gathered in the Hidden Forest to ready their quest."

2- Raise Little Fawn to Level 7 Skip 17 gems
    3- Collect Piercing Arrows from harvesting x40 Skip 40 gems

Reward 12,000 Coins Unlock Early 20 gems

CH 5

"With their supplies bundled and group gathered, Little Fawn lead the group out of the Hidden Forest and towards the nearest known stronghold that the Sheriff of Naughtyham held. Hooded Robin and Maid Mareian would be saved from the Sheriff's evil clutches soon enough!"

1- Raise Little Fawn to Level 10 Skip 20 gems
    2- Plant Adventurnips x5 Skip 10 gems
    3- Hatch a Armordillo Skip 25 gems

Reward Archery Targets x3 Unlock Early 25 gems

CH 6

"At the edge of the forest, the group stayed concealed in the tree line as they scanned the stronghold ahead. A formidable structure, the stronghold's walls would be difficult to climb and its gate difficult to siege. After some deliberation, the group settled on a plan of attack. With silent steps, the friends moved forward, ready to scale the walls. They stopped in their tracks as one of the companions called everyone over to a nearby lake."

1- Raise Little Fawn to Level 15 Skip 45 gems
    2- Harves Mini Pumpkins x5 Skip 15 gems
    3- Feed your Armordillo x20 Skip 20 gems

Reward Hooded Robin Unlock Early 30 gems

CH 7

"What is it?" , questioned Little Fawn. The Armordillo pointed to a nearby weeping willow. At its base, almost camouflaged, napped their beloved leader, Hooded Robin! With the group huddled over him, the Hooded Robin awoke with a startle. Apparently he and Maid Mareian had a picnic under this tree and dozed off with full bellies, but where was Maid Mareian?!"

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 4 Skip 14 gems
    2- Feed your Armordillo x15 Skip 30 gems
    3- Hatch a Skyger Skip 25 gems

Reward 12,000 Apples Unlock Early 35 gems

CH 8

"Hooded Robin flew overhead to spot Maid Mareian, but she was nowhere in sight. "The Sheriff of Naughtyham must have taken her! We have to save her!" Robin explained to his companions. Once more, the group raced back to the Hidden Forest and resupplied. Hooded Robin grabbed his most trusted bow and finest arrows. Their Skyger friend offered to scout ahead and disappeared towards the Stone Tower."

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 7 Skip 17 gems
    2- Plant Power Pears x5 Skip 10 gems
    3- Feed your Skyger x20 Skip 40 gems
    4- Collect Piercing Arrows from harvesting x55 Skip 55 gems

Reward Stone Tower (A Decoration) Unlock Early 45 gems

CH 9

"The Skyger returned and looked frantic. "I found Maid Mareian," the Skyger gasped, "She was waving from the top of the Stone Tower. It looks like she needs our help! The Sheriff of Naughtyham must have captured and locked her up in the tower." Hooded Robin was visibly upset. The group set off at top speed to go and save Hooded Robin's love. Nothing would get in their way!"

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 10 Skip 20 gems
    2- Feed your Skyger x20 Skip 40 gems
    3- Hatch a Fairy Ferret Skip 25 gems

Reward 10 Gems Unlock Early 50 gems

CH 10

"The Skyger was right, high up above in the Stone Tower waved Maid Martian. She was trying to call to them but the tower was so tall, no one could hear what she was saying. Little Fawn looked at Hooded Robin and the two broke down the door. Surprisingly there were no guards around, and as they continued up the winding stairwell, they realized that all the doors were wide open. Finally at the top of the tower stood Maid Mareian...around a stockpile of goods. "What's going on? Are you okay?!", questioned Hooded Robin. Maid Mareian smiled and let out a little giggle, "Oh, I'm perfectly fine! Don't worry, I did all this." The group looked around at each other, clearly confused. "The Sheriff's been sleeping all day," she explained, "I thought I'd take the opportunity to get back all these stolen goods, just like my beloved Hooded Robin does . Today Maid Mareian is the hero." The group then burst into cheers and applause before beginning to haul the stolen goods out of the tower!"

1- Raise Hooded Robin to Level 15 Skip 195 gems
    2- Harvest Mana Bananas x5 Skip 10 gems
    3- Feed your Fairy Ferret x20 Skip 40 gems
    4- Collect Piercing Arrows from harvesting x75 Skip 75 gems

Reward Maid Mareian
    Last edited by 19sparkles96; 02-22-16 at 07:57 PM.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Fashion Designer
    Act 1 step 1 - plant 4 power pears
    Step 2 - harvest 4 power pears
    Reward: 8000 apples
    Last edited by HappyHeartBakery; 02-19-16 at 12:54 PM.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

TO SOON!!! We aren't done with trio yet..UGH!!!

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast