Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret baker's club timer

Rhino Keeper

Secret baker's club timer

Didn't see a thread on this issue so I'm starting here. There seems to be a glitch in the timer of the club. I opened up my club this morning and there was 18hrs to go. I filled some orders, closed down to check some other things and about 10 minutes later I only had 2 1/2 hrs left to complete. Can this be fixed please?

Executive Chef
    Mine too. I finished constructing the club overnight and when I opened it this morning it was for the very first time. It said I had 17+ hours to finish. Half an hour later I checked back and it said I had 5+ hours to finish. I want my 12 hours back!!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Same thing happened to me... I purposely did not tap my box until last evening so that the twelve hours timer could work over night and I would have more time during the day to fill the orders...
    So when I opened the box this morning I had a 17+ hours timer and was pleasantly surprised that the recipes I had cooked last night (after starting the box with its 12 hours timer) seem to have counted... Then when I returned I few minutes later to check what else I had to bake the order had expired!!! And I now have a waiting period of several hours before I even get the new order

Edit: had to leave before the waiting period was over and couldn't play for several hours... When I got back I opened the box and the timer started at 17 h 59 min... Had been worried that it would start counting once the waiting period was over... so that's at least something

Rhino Keeper
    I'm curious if this happens all the time, or is it only a one time thing? What I mean is, every time the timer restarts and you close out the game for a little bit will the time jump down a lot of time or is this something that only happens when you open the club for the first time?

The Honorable Panda
    I have completed around 3 Specials and I have not had the time change.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the timer doesn't keep doing this every time I close my game, I won't be happy if it does

The Honorable Panda
    Mine has not (so far!)
    If it does, please let me know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Sorry to hear about this everyone! Is there any additional information you can provide? Specific steps or actions performed just before this issue occurs?
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Sorry to hear about this everyone! Is there any additional information you can provide? Specific steps or actions performed just before this issue occurs?
    My club finishing building at 7:15 am pacific time and I technically didn't open it until around 8am. I had to do 6 sugar cookies, 3 cobblers, 3 tiramisu, 3 mocha frappes, 3 turtle caps, and 2 apple dumplings. I started making things, and while I was waiting for things to finish which had 17+ hrs to go, I closed my game for about 10 mins, when I came back 10 mins later my timer had only about 2 1/2hrs left before expiring. I was only able to finish the cookies, tiramisu, and cobblers.

Fashion Designer
    This happened to me on my level 27 account.

I finally got the blueprint I needed, opened the Secret Bakery thing. Rather than wait twelve hours for it to 'build' I sped with gems. Filled several order items, put some things on to cook, exited and closed game. Came back about half an hour later, and it was gone. Said I had 3 hours and 42 minutes until my 'next' order would be ready. No rhyme or reason. And no keys, so it didn't 'complete' the order it just 'refreshed' it.

Wondering if this is only happening on lower level accounts, or something???

Something is definitely going wonky with the clock... for some of us anyways. :-(

...Does seem that everyone reporting this had it happen with their first order after opening (and presumably within the last 24 hours.). Has anybody had it happen again? Or was your next order okay?

Guess we will have to wait and see. Good luck everyone!!!
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 02-22-16 at 07:54 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast