Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Game freezes and slow (version 1.5)1.6 UPDATE Released

Farm Supplier
    Is there still no update on this? It's been going on for almost a month and a half now.

Still having same issue with game shutting down within in seconds of getting in

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerstorm8 View Post
    Still having same issue with game shutting down within in seconds of getting in
    Sorry about that! Are you able to play on Bakery Story 2: Love and Cupcakes version? It may work better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry about that! Are you able to play on Bakery Story 2: Love and Cupcakes version? It may work better for you.
    That's the game app I am using now and it has always worked fine thanks

Farm Supplier
    The Love and Cupcakes version doesn't have the secret bakers club, does it?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptacular View Post
    The Love and Cupcakes version doesn't have the secret bakers club, does it?
    Nope it doesn't.

Not only have I been having this problem occasionally since the latest update, it's been getting worse with every time I log into the game. Today was the final straw. It crashed my ipad utterly and it's taken me 4 hours to do a full system restore. In the meantime I tried loading the game on my iPhone instead and have been having the same issues. So it's either the app itself or a bug that has crept into my bakery. I think it's the app.

I can hardly buy anything much less add to or serve from the stoves. I have lost so much progress it's unbelievable. I've lost keys earned during the secret squirrel challenge and I doubt I'll get those back. I'm so disappointed as I was really enjoying it. It was keeping me company while recuperating from surgery and now it looks as if I should have "wasted" my time on something that wouldn't have spat back at me.

This app has got some serious flaws. It is definitely too expensive to expand and the expansion parts shouldn't take up space in the pantry like it does, but please fix the crashes as the first priority.

Rhino Keeper
    Still waiting for a fix
    So frustrated.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-19-16 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Removed flaming S8 comment

Crashing

Ever since the Cherry Blossom challenge the game keeps crashing. I've noticed that the graphics for the Cherry Blossom Ambassador challenge won't load, just blue dots spinning around and around trying to load and then the game crashes. Don't know if this is a known issue. All else is working fine.

Sorry tried to upload photo but upload fails.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks, yes S8 have been advised of the swirly pics not loading. some players not experiencing this though. It doesn't stop normal game play though which is good.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast