Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game freezes and slow (version 1.5)1.6 UPDATE Released

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Game freezes and slow (version 1.5)1.6 UPDATE Released

Is anyone having trouble with game freezing or shutting down device when trying play. Only happening since this update

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Is anyone having trouble with game freezing or shutting down device when trying play. Only happening since this update
    My game freezes several times while playing but it doesnt shut down my device as yours did. I wonder if it's our connection or the game itself.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    My game freezes several times while playing but it doesnt shut down my device as yours did. I wonder if it's our connection or the game itself.

My game shuts down several time after the update, but now it's working (I delete and install again the app) but when I cook or buy things, the game seems to be a little slower than before

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabriiinax4 View Post
    My game shuts down several time after the update, but now it's working (I delete and install again the app) but when I cook or buy things, the game seems to be a little slower than before
    I reinstalled twice, it got better after the 2nd installation but it's coming back. I'm waiting to see if other members are having this issue too. Thanks for your feedback.

Fashion Designer
    I reinstalled twice, it got better after the 2nd installation but it's coming back. I'm waiting to see if other members are having this issue too. Thanks for your feedback.
    Having this issue too, and game is laggier but that's to be expected with such a big update. Hoping they'll smooth it out soon.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Having this issue too, and game is laggier but that's to be expected with such a big update. Hoping they'll smooth it out soon.
    Thanks. I've reported in to see if there's anything we can do on our end.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post

I'm having this problem too. My game freezes and shuts off and goes really slowly the longer I play. I have deleted and reinstalled it as well and it hasn't helped.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm having this problem too. My game freezes and shuts off and goes really slowly the longer I play. I have deleted and reinstalled it as well and it hasn't helped.
    I had issues this morning. (iPhone 6 plus). I force closed out all apps running in the background ( had 6 storm 8 games open) . I also deleted the valentine version from my phone.
    No more freezing.

How to force close out your games
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I have done all of those things, but sadly my Bakery Story still freezes and often crashes

After this new update my game has been freezing once i put in my pass code to enter the game most of the time and also not getting notification when my orders are done for the special delivery. i have uninstalled it twice and updated my phone to the latest software. I play on my iPod touch 6th generation.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast