Page 90 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

First time posting, so I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. A few days ago a special bundle ( which was helpful for this petting zoo challenge) for 150 energy, 75 (not positive on amount) gems, and I purchased two of them at $4.99 and only got one. I was charged for both and never got the second. Then even though the special bundle had a time limit of 3 more days the icon to purchased disappeared. I've force closed the game but it didn't help. I was planning on purchasing more bundles also. I've read through this thread but I haven't seen anyone complain about this issue. Any ideas on how to get a refund? Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyrez View Post
    First time posting, so I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. A few days ago a special bundle ( which was helpful for this petting zoo challenge) for 150 energy, 75 (not positive on amount) gems, and I purchased two of them at $4.99 and only got one. I was charged for both and never got the second. Then even though the special bundle had a time limit of 3 more days the icon to purchased disappeared. I've force closed the game but it didn't help. I was planning on purchasing more bundles also. I've read through this thread but I haven't seen anyone complain about this issue. Any ideas on how to get a refund? Thank you!
    send email to storm8 ot TL. See this post https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-App-Purchases
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 02-26-16 at 11:08 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyrez View Post
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com along with a copy of your receipts
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    I also fell into this and made too many off the animal feed unfortunately no-one is to blame and it's unfair to blame others who kindly used gems to speed ahead and tell us what we could prepare for. I am very grateful to all community members who have helped out with this quest as its been a total resource eater!! Thanks also to all team members who are trying to get us a fix as it seems the majority off us are now stuck at lvl8.....AND THE CLOCKS TICKING!!! Lets hope we get some news really soon.......
    My sentiments exactly members have made the effort to let the rest of us know what happens next and there will always be misunderstandings. I agree time is running out for us in Europe we are already in early evening.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    S8 designs the games as a goal

Do these day 1 these day 10

If you gem ahead or read forum you can't than be mad at them because you maxed your inventory

You do get 1 fully upgraded zoo for completing goal

Or they can do like alicorn fiasco and take all extras away

People play game to hoard, to do goals, to be first to complete

You can't be mad at s8 because you maxed out on feed just to have some to hoard

Feed only takes 1 hour, 2 kitchens, Ned 10 only 5 hours in a 24 hr day if we just had patience no issues
    While I agree these events are meant to proceed day by day, I disagree that it is only hoarders or people trying to be the first to complete who are caught with too much animal feed on hand to complete this step. The recipe was available too early in the kitchen and that is on S8, so they must fix it. Whether or not I read the forum I would have maxxed on animal feed as soon as I saw it was available in the kitchen! I am not a hoarder, but I do like to plan ahead when I can. The only reason I stopped at 14 not 15 was because I did read the forums and there was incorrect info on page 1 that made it appear we only needed to make 1 for the step, not 5. If I had not come to the forum, I would have made 15 and been stuck in the same boat. The forum info has been corrected now, and we are all waiting for S8 to fix the problem.
    Last edited by Mylania; 02-26-16 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    We understand the time-difference, but problem for us Europeans is the trouble began 9.00 in the morning, now it's almost 6.30 in the evening (UK not included), when the problem is fixed it will probably be late in the evening/night, no time for many to do anything or just a little after the fix.... Many worry if they'll make it if we don't get a drastic solution (extra day? Free skip? ....?)
    Yes. I've been waiting about 11 hours. Many times S8 make events that require almost every hour of the day, but when we had one problem, we had need wait a lot of hours, or one weekend, to a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    We understand the time-difference, but problem for us Europeans is the trouble began 9.00 in the morning, now it's almost 6.30 in the evening (UK not included), when the problem is fixed it will probably be late in the evening/night, no time for many to do anything or just a little after the fix.... Many worry if they'll make it if we don't get a drastic solution (extra day? Free skip? ....?)
    I agree it is now nearly 6.30pm in the UK and we have been looking for help all day - if we go to bed with the issue unresolved we will have lost a day and having worked so deligently on this quest to fail at this stage would be disappointing.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylania View Post
    While I agree these events are meant to proceed day by day, I disagree that it is only hoarders or people trying to be the first to complete who are caught with too much animal feed on hand to complete this step. The recipe was available too early in the kitchen and that is on S8, so they must fix it. Whether or not I read the forum I would have maxxed on animal feed as soon as I saw it was available in the kitchen! I am not a hoarder, but I do like to plan ahead when I can. The only reason I stopped at 14 not 15 was because I did read the forums and there was incorrect info on page 1 that made it appear we only needed to make 1 for the step, not 5. If I had not come to the forum, I would have made 15 and been stuck in the same boat. The forum info has been corrected now, and we are all waiting for S8 to fix the problem.
    Exactly! I always worry I'll get busy with real life (kids, squirrels in the attic, etc) so I do as much ahead of time as possible. I purposely try not to end up with things in inventory that I'll never need, because clutter drives me bonkers (I'm not judging anyone, it's my personal preference). I got stuck with too much food, but it's my own fault for not rechecking on page one. Honestly, I was more worried I wouldn't be able to grow enough carrots to make the food, I never dreamed I'd be stuck with too much!

I feel bad for European players, I understand why they're worried. I'm confident S8 won't leave us hanging. I also appreciate those gem-skipping pioneers, I certainly wouldn't have been able to finish without their information!

First time poster but long time lurker. Finished Ch8 earlier and got living wood prize added to my inventory to make 156 in inventory!!! Ok I must have got a few extra from the Baron I think, move on. So I used 2 living wood making some parchment, then collected from the sawmills without being flagged, immediately checked inventory to find 80something living wood. I've been robbed! However I still have enough to complete the goals so not really an issue, just an annoyance!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    Exactly! I always worry I'll get busy with real life (kids, squirrels in the attic, etc) so I do as much ahead of time as possible. I purposely try not to end up with things in inventory that I'll never need, because clutter drives me bonkers (I'm not judging anyone, it's my personal preference). I got stuck with too much food, but it's my own fault for not rechecking on page one. Honestly, I was more worried I wouldn't be able to grow enough carrots to make the food, I never dreamed I'd be stuck with too much!

I feel bad for European players, I understand why they're worried. I'm confident S8 won't leave us hanging. I also appreciate those gem-skipping pioneers, I certainly wouldn't have been able to finish without their information!
    Page one did not have the make 5 until it was edited when this problem arose. It just said make animal food and thats where some made assumption it was just 1