Page 85 of 117 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

I'm so sad........TAT I've already cut plenty of trees to get enough living woods,but now I'm stucked because I made too much animal food previously TUT

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    You can tell how great my shock is.... YES, it's friday in Europe now ....... LOL!
    You get an extra day! Friday all over again, lol. 😃
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Oh my, reaaly hooe you'r right;
    It's saturday mornng in Europe now, couldn't think straight because of my shock.....
    In Europe it's Friday morning... At least in the Europe that I'm living...
    The day in the south of Europe is the same that in the north!
    Hehe

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ANIMAL FOOD ISSUE: I've made a report to S8 asking for the max to be raised as matter of urgency. I've also updated post 1 with a warning about making too many so others don't fall into the same trap. Sorry all... I guess we wait until a fix comes through.

Click here for the Bugs forum thread
    Thanks. You are amazing as always.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    that's ok!!

Now I do need to let you all know that I am off traveling tomorrow and will be back Sunday arvy. Going to a wedding. I've asked Kooky and Rynetory2 to keep an eye on things here for me. I do have mobile data on my device and will check in when I can tomorrow (maybe when I'm at the hairdressers!). Anything super urgent, send a PM to Kooky and me....

It's 8pm here now for me, so I'll be around for a few more hours and will check in for a few minutes before I leave in the morning. SW

Talking

I
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    that's ok!!

Now I do need to let you all know that I am off traveling tomorrow and will be back Sunday arvy. Going to a wedding. I've asked Kooky and Rynetory2 to keep an eye on things here for me. I do have mobile data on my device and will check in when I can tomorrow (maybe when I'm at the hairdressers!). Anything super urgent, send a PM to Kooky and me....

It's 8pm here now for me, so I'll be around for a few more hours and will check in for a few minutes before I leave in the morning. SW
    Have fun at the wedding!!! And thanks for setting up this tread and for all the information. It really helped a lot.

New Resident
    I also made to much animal food. Thought it would be smart to do 😫Thank you for letting S8 know. Hope they can help. 🙏🏼

Thank you for all the info you post. Enjoy the wedding

Rhino Keeper
    You rock @SpiritWind, thank you! Hope you enjoy the wedding weekend

Although I was watching the forums, the problem must not have been discovered until after I'd started making animal feed. Of course, I assumed I was being proactive making as much animal food as possible. Hoping they'll raise the limit ASAP, since I'm not wasting 100 gems to skip that part of the goal.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Banned
    I'm not up to animal food yet - I have 22 hours to go. So don't make extra is what I'm reading?