Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Can anyone provide a screen shot of the 3 goals in chapter 5? Mine all auto completed and I'm looking for the gem skip costs and the exact names of the goals as they are written on the screen. Thanks!!

That's me done for the day... see you all tomorrow
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-23-16 at 03:15 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I am enjoying this event! It is a challenge - lots of planning needed making things and organizing inventory ... Pretty cool!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pcfroglad View Post
    I am enjoying this event! It is a challenge - lots of planning needed making things and organizing inventory ... Pretty cool!
    I'm also enjoying this so far (level 38). It's been a lot less stressful than the previous storybook events and the best thing is that there is no neighbor request task that takes 2 days to complete like before!

Let's just hope there won't be any more bugs and everything goes smoothly for us all!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can anyone provide a screen shot of the 3 goals in chapter 5? Mine all auto completed and I'm looking for the gem skip costs and the exact names of the goals as they are written on the screen. Thanks!!

That's me done for the day... see you all tomorrow
    Somebody said the goal, "Have three level five farm houses" costs 50 gems to skip, but it autocompleted for me. The stables autocompleted, too, so I don't know that one. However, I had to skip the "Have two level five hatcheries" goal for 100 gems.
    Last edited by kschlag; 02-23-16 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Fix typo

Banned
    I got chapter 4 this morning and I will say the advice someone gave awhile back of buying 5 dead trees and giving each 4 chops before the level started worked great for me. I just had to give each tree one chop to complete the goal. I don't know how much time it saved - I'm still making planks - but it did work.

Rhino Keeper
    Now this is a challenge... but I think it's a bit hard, even for ultra high level players. Can't imagine the low levels..

I'm so happy for the existence of this forum and its wonderful gem-skipping players lol thank you all!

Executive Chef
    I know,this has been asked but not sure if it was answered, can we start the pigs and cows ahead and how many taps does it take, ok,I just found it,.. Thas any ways
    Last edited by katbtodd; 02-23-16 at 05:02 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    Now this is a challenge... but I think it's a bit hard, even for ultra high level players. Can't imagine the low levels..

I'm so happy for the existence of this forum and its wonderful gem-skipping players lol thank you all!
    I don't think you could even complete this challenge without knowing what you needed in advance. I couldn't have. Though I'm not sure I'll be able to even knowing in advance. I'm not looking at the clock at all and I'm just going to keep moving and see.

Goal 3 Have a Level 3 Petting Zoo - [5 super glue, 10 white planks, 130 fresh hay]
    Goal 3 Have a Level 4 Petting Zoo - [75 living wood, 5 stone block, 10 animal food, 25,000 coins]
    Goal 1 Raise 10 cows (takes 5 times to become an adult) (skip xg)
    Goal 2 Raise 10 pigs (takes 10 times to become an adult) (skip xg)

Those steps are gonna take quite a while especially for people who can't play often. Fortunately there are still a few days left and some steps can be prepped ahead of time... Thank you to those who gem-skipped to provide us the steps ahead
    Luckily I have maxed out on the wood masks. But there are several areas where I could see you getting stuck. The 2 hatcheries require the rare drop of golden eggs to upgrade. If you didn't have them in storage that alone would get you stuck. I have 6 levels to get through AFTER I finish level 4 which I'm on now and only 6 days 10 hours to do it. As I pointed out the clock doesn't stop during down time and so it depends heavily on how many hours are between levels. Some levels I can use the downtime to finish everything I need for a level but not all. If I run into a 72 hour gap between levels it could make no difference how hard I try to finish it might be impossible.
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 02-23-16 at 05:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I don't think you could even complete this challenge without knowing what you needed in advance. I couldn't have. Though I'm not sure I'll be able to even knowing in advance. I'm not looking at the clock at all and I'm just going to keep moving and see.
    I couldn't have either! Especially if I didn't know in advance that I will need to upgrade my hatcheries and stables to lvl5 and that I will also need more cabbages and carrots in the end! And the visits to 2 markets! And the pigs... lol Yeah, much likelly I would be stuck in chapter 8 or 9 if it wasn't for this forum. I don't understand what's the point... I believe most of the players don't come to this forum and are not aware of what awaits them..

New Resident
    I got to level 5 of petting zoo and I already had level 5 farm houses, stables and hatcheries. It auto completed the to
    the hatcheries and set one of my hatcheries back to level 1. Why???? So now I have to start over on this hatchery. Not fair, you think?