Page 53 of 117 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    We still can't make white ink or lumber,sorry don't know about we but I,

Fashion Designer
    Was able to collect from stables and hatcheries, and hay is counting in inventory, thanks for update on sync fix.

Hi, Hopefully someone can answer my question. I was crafting white dye and planks when the reloading issue happened. Now the ability to make more dye and planks are not in the workshops. I know in Chaper 6 we need more dyes and planks but I thought the ability to craft the white dye and planks would remain until you pass Chapter 6.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Vovieadventure View Post
    Hi, Hopefully someone can answer my question. I was crafting white dye and planks when the reloading issue happened. Now the ability to make more dye and planks are not in the workshops. I know in Chaper 6 we need more dyes and planks but I thought the ability to craft the white dye and planks would remain until you pass Chapter 6.
    Mine did not return either

Executive Chef
    I sent an email and then came here, read the posts and reset my game and this time it worked. It was the first thing I tried an hour or so ago when I first noticed the problem. In fact, I think I tried restarting the game twice. Very glad it's finished as it's extremely annoying when your work gets undone.

Thanks to TeamLava for the very quick fix time :-)

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Mine did not return either
    I sent SpiritWind a message. I'll let you know what she says.

Farm Supplier
    It looks like the problem with gathering hay is fixed, y'all! Thank you S8 devs!

It's a bummer that white planks and ink are locked now, but I think it's supposed to be that way.

Nightclub Owner
    Little update on the main attraction:
    Petting Zoo L1
    Info: A fun place for kingdom's children to meet and learn about young farm animals!
    Type: Building
    Source: Event
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 500 coins // 25 Wood, 25 Stone, 75 Fresh Hay
    Drops: Coins
    Events: Ivy's Petting Zoo - February 2016
    Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Speed-up: 44 gems
    Cap: 2
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89209
    Petting Zoo L2
    Info: A fun place for kingdom's children to meet and learn about young farm animals!
    Requirements: 20 Water, 10 Simple Glue, 10 White Planks
    Petting Zoo L3
    Requirements: 5 Super Glue, 10 White Planks, 130 Fresh Hay
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    It looks like the problem with gathering hay is fixed, y'all! Thank you S8 devs!

It's a bummer that white planks and ink are locked now, but I think it's supposed to be that way.
    At the end of chapter 4 when you upgrade zoo it unlocks the ability to craft hay and locks the ability to make white ink and planks. Some have held off upgrading the zoo to still be able to make ink, but you can't make hay. Delicate balance to say which is more important.

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    At the end of chapter 4 when you upgrade zoo it unlocks the ability to craft hay and locks the ability to make white ink and planks. Some have held off upgrading the zoo to still be able to make ink, but you can't make hay. Delicate balance to say which is more important.
    Thanks for clarifying that. I was holding off, but with the 130 hay, that is quite a lot to collect, so I will get on it.