Page 52 of 117 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patoubzh1 View Post
    After completing the chapter i received no hay...
    The reward is the ability to collect Hay again. However the collecting bug is preventing that at least for me. I noticed when we collected Hay first time there was some major delay but game did not reset. I tried storing the Zoo but still resetting

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    New animals would be awesome. Given that it's Ivy's petting zoo, maybe a griphon or chimera or some other exotic beastie
    That would be cool. And I guess I should have worded my post better cuz there is bunnies and some hairy animal that might be a goat but I would've loved for them to move and drop new items. Was what I trying to say and the drops so far are just normal easy to get items. The other hairy thing maybe a donkey. I'm not sure. I guess for lower level players these drops might be great. Maybe I've just played the game too long and expect too much.
    Name: Tybug

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I stopped at 9 planks & started crafting wood beams instead to refill my inventory.
    And so I could continue to make the white ink, too.
    Hopefully S8 is working diligently on this. There are quite a few staff & mods on-line so maybe we'll hear something soon. Even if it's just that S8's aware of the problem.
    I'm following the same path. Since Day 5 is simply have the Level 5 buildings, no rush there. I'll work on my white dyes and wood beams. I also have 55 hay in storage. Glad I collected when I could.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    So much happens when I'm asleep! Ok, I've read everything now, made a few more notes to S8 and read bugs forum.

I'm just about to get to work, but I'll try and get on when I can.

In case you missed it, you can partially raise your aminals, and one of my neighbours reported there is living wood and animal food as a reward for finishing some goal. Don't have details yet...

Thanks for helping one another! SW

Rhino Keeper
    Is the problem solved?
    After one day waiting, now I collect from farm buildings and collect hay, and not reload!!!
    Seems to be solved
    Crossing fingers

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Syncing errors fixed!

Please post in the bugs forum if you have force closed your game and the problems are still continuing. S8 are monitoring that thread. Thanks all.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes!!!
    Thanks!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Agreed it isn't the time of day. It's 4 am here and the game is very buggy right now. Keeps reloading, resetting, losing things.
    My game was doing this while I was throwing cabbages today, I won the Spaz placed him and the game did its Loading horse icon thing, then refreshed to no Spaz and my tent still said I had won the game for today. I had to close and reload the game twice before it resynched to a time before I went to the tent with all my cabbages unspent.

New Resident
    while waiting the start of chapter 5:
    first of all: why should the player wait if able to complete faster????
    during the waiting time its not possible to collect/upgrade or anything from Farmhouses, hatcheries and stables.... hehe.. funny... is this really a BUG as it is saying among players?
    Or is this again the number N trick in order not to allow the players to advance so that to guid them to have less time, at last minute so that to increase the possibility of higher quantities of GEM to be SOLD to players who don't have other choice than SKIP BY GEMS to finish on time.....???