Page 47 of 117 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tiptop910 View Post
    Sorry I may have messed up posting! First time doing this!.... May have double posted

None of it worked! This is weird. I thought for sure it would. I am not sure what to do now. It is kind of annoying! Thank you for trying to help!

Has anybody heard from S8 on this??? Spiritwind - do you have any insight? It's frustrating in the extreme as the reason we were told event release was delayed was so they could ensure a smooth event.

Executive Chef
    Can not make white planks after finishing chapter 3 and can not collect from stables, hatcheries

Executive Chef
    I have read some of the thread but won't have time to read it all until tonight (it's 5.30am here and I'm about to get on a plane). But from what I have read, it seems I am caught in this bug. I just finished Chapter 4 and started collecting hay, and BAM...auto reloads. So....I should hold out hay collecting for the whole 36 hours till Chapter 6 would be available? Is that right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caz1761 View Post
    Hi there, not sure if anyone can help me, I've made white planks, some in readiness befor chapter 4 started, now I have 10 and have upgraded my zoo to level 2 but have only made 4 in the goal window and as my inventory is full it won't let me make the 5th to move onto the next goal 3 of 3 even though I have used all 10 to upgrade zoo? How can I get past this please, I'm a bit worried that if I don't get past it, the game won't let me move onto the next chapter tomorrow, please help 🙃
    you may have to gem through. 50 gems?? But!!!do not do that yet. The next chapter is glitchy. Players are losing the ability to collect from stables. Someone else may have another solution. You currently have 10 in inventory correct?
    Edit: it's not really the next chapter. It's the wait time before the next chapters begin. If you read previous posts that will explain it better.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-22-16 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Clarification

Executive Chef
    I upgraded the zoo to lvl 2, then I can not able to craft white planks and white dye I should have come to forum first before I upgrade the zoo

Quote Originally Posted by caz1761 View Post
    Hi there, not sure if anyone can help me, I've made white planks, some in readiness befor chapter 4 started, now I have 10 and have upgraded my zoo to level 2 but have only made 4 in the goal window and as my inventory is full it won't let me make the 5th to move onto the next goal 3 of 3 even though I have used all 10 to upgrade zoo? How can I get past this please, I'm a bit worried that if I don't get past it, the game won't let me move onto the next chapter tomorrow, please help 🙃
    If I understand correctly, you used the 10 planks to upgrade, yet they are still showing in your inventory. Is that correct? Have you tried force closing the game to see if it resets? I would try that and if it doesn't help, try turning off your device and restarting it. If that still doesn't work, report it in the bugs section before spending gems to skip.

I am about to be at that point myself...accidentally made too many planks, so I will have to upgrade before I can finish the planks.

Unfortunately, finishing chapter 4 seems to lead to more problems. We shall see. Good luck!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Can you partially raise the animals ahead of time in Goal 9? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Can you partially raise the animals ahead of time in Goal 9? Thanks!
    Yes i just did

Rhino Keeper
    I ended up using gems because i dont have time in real life right now, once you get past requiring hay the stables and hatchery are back to normal, i can collect from them without the game resetting.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey can everyone who has a problem after chapter 4 in collecting from hay giving buildings and harvesting wheat report in the bugs and issues section, it might help to get S8 people to see the scope of the problem