Page 46 of 117 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

New Resident
    Hello everyone! Been a long time player but this is the first time I've posted on the forum. I read this thread and haven't seen anyone post about this issue (unless I missed it somehow!) -

So I am on goal 2 of chapter 4 - craft the white planks. But my option to craft the planks in the workshop says it is "locked by goal". I don't get it it, I'm at that goal, the is the next step and yet I can't do it. Is this happening to anyone else? What do I do?

Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tiptop910 View Post
    Hello everyone! Been a long time player but this is the first time I've posted on the forum. I read this thread and haven't seen anyone post about this issue (unless I missed it somehow!) -

So I am on goal 2 of chapter 4 - craft the white planks. But my option to craft the planks in the workshop says it is "locked by goal". I don't get it it, I'm at that goal, the is the next step and yet I can't do it. Is this happening to anyone else? What do I do? Thanks!
    I would recommend force-quitting your game (double-tap home button, swipe game up), then see if the planks are unlocked. If that doesn't work, try shutting off your device and restarting it. If that doesn't work, I don't know, but those two things usually fix many problems.

Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    I would suggest upgrading your zoo (thus using 10 planks), but don't make more planks until the glitch is fixed (if you finish chapter 4 collecting from wheat, stables, hatcheries, and farmhouses will reset your game until chapter 6 starts, but if you don't make all five planks, chapter 4 won't finish).
    I see, after I make the last plank the upgraded zoo will autocomplete and the chapter will end. Thank you! That is exactly what I will try, holding off on that last plank until chapter 6 is ready (chapter 5 will autocomplete as well) that way I can continue to make ink AND collect from my stables and hatcheries.

Whew, feeling better now. Thanks again!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

New Resident
    None of it worked! This is weird. I thought for sure it would. I am not sure what to do now. It is kind of annoying! Thank you for trying to help!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    I would recommend force-quitting your game (double-tap home button, swipe game up), then see if the planks are unlocked. If that doesn't work, try shutting off your device and restarting it. If that doesn't work, I don't know, but those two things usually fix many problems.
    Sorry I may have messed up posting! First time doing this!.... May have double posted

None of it worked! This is weird. I thought for sure it would. I am not sure what to do now. It is kind of annoying! Thank you for trying to help!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Lol! We'll have to get some chickens for the eggs to go with all that milk and bacon.
    I am amused that we are building a petting zoo because we have a ton of animals and yet we have to buy more animals to get the zoo!
    I was thinking the same thing!

Farm Supplier
    Only thing else I can think of: try deleting the game (making sure you have a Storm8 ID and password, of course), and re-install. I really think you should contact support if that doesn't work. This is a very glitchy event. I feel sorry for the devs, I'm sure they're not having a fun day.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry I may have messed up posting! First time doing this!.... May have double posted

Then it's probably part of the huge bug we're now experiencing. Many have it after chapter 4, but........ Please read the last pages of this thread.
    I am Zelda

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    the goal is in upper right corner of the game. It is a storybook goal. I hope this helps!!
    yes.. thanks very much.. i looked in the goalbook .. stupid me
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

New Resident
    Hi there, not sure if anyone can help me, I've made white planks, some in readiness befor chapter 4 started, now I have 10 and have upgraded my zoo to level 2 but have only made 4 in the goal window and as my inventory is full it won't let me make the 5th to move onto the next goal 3 of 3 even though I have used all 10 to upgrade zoo? How can I get past this please, I'm a bit worried that if I don't get past it, the game won't let me move onto the next chapter tomorrow, please help 🙃