Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Banned
    After step 3 collect hay while waiting for next chapter. Farm, hatch. Wheat stables

Rhino Keeper
    Arg. Error. I visit my first 2 cottages before putting all that I have in my inventory.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    5 cottages? this is gonna take me forever. i only have 1
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

How do I know the difference between what's coming up for IOS and Android? I have spent 3 days restocking resources getting ready for the petting zoo only to find out at the big moment that I don't get to play. I am beyond disappointed and don't want to get excited again about things that don't apply to me. Thank you for the clarification needed. I'm still a fan!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catschrodinger View Post
    Is anyone else not getting this goal? I am playing on IOS and I just installed the latest update, and still nothing is showing up...
    I had no pop up or anything, then noticed the goal badge thingy (sorry) on the right of my screen

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Ohh no! I have been waiting for this one, and it's...IoS only? *goes to her corner and cries*

Sorry, wish I'd have known before my hopes got up, heh.
    I kind of figured it was another storybook style goal. But there was a part of me that was hoping that the delay was because they were working out the kinks on it to make it available for Android.

Now I have to go figure out what to do with the 248 energy I had saved up for this...

Rhino Keeper
    A day late and then yet again it's IOS only.!
    It would have been polite to make this clear when this event was announced.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-19-16 at 02:32 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Fashion Designer
    This was posted on 1/29/2016
    https://forums.storm8.com/attachment....7&d=1454145186

Seriously, would it have been so hard to mention that it was for iOS when the original info came out? Or when there was a delay? I was all excited and kept checking the forum and the game for the update, only to find out that yet ANOTHER event is unavailable to those using android. I am actually upset, and am a laid back kind of person.

Please announce exclusive events when they post so we don't get all excited over something we can't have... :-(

JaymieB2

Is anyone else not getting this goal? I am playing on IOS and I just installed the latest update, and still nothing is showing up...
    It's a storybook goal, so look over on the right of your screen where bonus packs usually reside.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    Badge right side. That says Begin. Click when ready