Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,169 of 1169

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl9 View Post
    There was a thread about this in the bugs&issues section. I think it has something to do with the constantly reloading problem. Hopefully it will be fixed - right now I cannot open the game at all because it is "in maintenance mode".
    A really bad time for maintenance for me ... I just barely had the time to finish this, now the time is running out, so this means I won't be able to finish after all

Executive Chef
    I just finished this morning, visited 20 kingdoms, visited 2 marketplaces (synced to the servers, didn't want an error to happen) and upgraded the petting zoo. Got the second petting zoo and placed him. I'm gonna collect from them 1-2 times, but I guess they'll go into inventory pretty soon: I don't need the drops and I think they're very, very ugly. Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a digging site or even graveyard? Either way, the colors really don't match with the rest of the buildings...

I enjoyed the right very much, so thank you for that, Storm8! And thank you all who gemmed ahead! Can't thank you enough!

Fashion Designer
    horses used to give carrots too before this event.
    now they dont't?

also i raised pigs and cows to almost adult, stored them and have to start all over..

and about that maintainance..when will that pop up to prevent gem loss be build in!
    we are asking for it soooooo long...
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef
    Finished up yesterday. In terms of artwork the petting zoo must be one of the worst items produced in CS. And it really needs to be animated. I wouldn't want to pet those dead animals. I miss the older artwork. But I must say I am glad this goal was pretty doable.

Banned
    I got both of mine. Put them out, got a gold egg from one then pretty regular drops after that.

I finished this goal, upgraded my petting zoo to level five, then left the game....when I got back on today there was a link to purchase a petting zoo because I had not completed the goal in time....but I did.

I did not receive the bonus petting zoo either....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    horses used to give carrots too before this event.
    now they dont't?

also i raised pigs and cows to almost adult, stored them and have to start all over..

and about that maintainance..when will that pop up to prevent gem loss be build in!
    we are asking for it soooooo long...
    I noticed that with events. You have to have the items stored up because they mysteriously stop dropping once you need the item. They start again once the event is over. I ran into that with the harvest table and prime cuts.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shredder356 View Post
    I finished this goal, upgraded my petting zoo to level five, then left the game....when I got back on today there was a link to purchase a petting zoo because I had not completed the goal in time....but I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by shredder356 View Post
    I did not receive the bonus petting zoo either....
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request