Page 103 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1169

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    Just bought 10 black pigs. 1hr wait and 9 more times equals not going to make it to the end...
    Another "building" for the inventory...

Rob

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragana30 View Post
    I have finished and now realised that I have 2 petting zoo. Is that a glitch or???Attachment 29015
    No, no glitch; we get one zoo as a reward. So we end up with 2.

Don't know why....
    I am Zelda

Currently, I'm at L19 just about to reach L20. In Ch5 I just had to upgrade one Farmhouse, Stable and Hatchery. However, wasted a lot of time in the beginning as I was trying to upgrade 3 Farmhouses because it wasn't known until later that LOWER LEVEL players have less requirements. I got as far as upgrading 2 Farmhouses to L5, stopped and proceeded upgrading the Stable. I'm at L4 with the Hatchery.

Will they be giving us more time to complete this storyline? Because I've noticed that even L50 players have only reached L4 Petting Zoo. I think it is ONLY FAIR that S8 gives for time since there were just so many glitches. Maybe if we all request it, they'll grant it! Has this ever happened with other Storylines?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdient100 View Post
    Will they be giving us more time to complete this storyline? Because I've noticed that even L50 players have only reached L4 Petting Zoo. I think it is ONLY FAIR that S8 gives for time since there were just so many glitches. Maybe if we all request it, they'll grant it! Has this ever happened with other Storylines?
    Low level ( <25) requirements where posted long ago. You won't get more time. But when you are <25, those kind of event are ultra challenging.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO SW 'THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND HARD WORK' in creating this extensive thread. It was so informational and helpful. I wouldn't have gotten this far if it weren't for you. I know everyone realizes that this is not only time-consuming but labor intense as well. Again a 'BIG THANK YOU' from the bottom of my heart! And wish everyone good luck with completing this storyline.

I see but it was fun trying.

Fashion Designer
    Thank goodness for a chapter 10 that can be finished in only a few minutes!!
    Thank you to the forum for telling me to put another Market out, otherwise I couldn't have done it!

After only finishing feeding my pigs about 5 mins ago, I'm completely done, yay!

Not sure how many feeds my pigs needed, but I started about 26 hours ago and was quite casual about it, so probably only 10.

New Resident
    Chapter 10
    Goal 1: Visit 10 kingdoms, community members
    Goal 2: Visit 1 market place
    Goal 3: have a level 5 petting zoo

This is the latest information for lower level players .
    currently I'm on level 24.
    I've just finished the last chapter and now I have two lovely petting zoos����

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragana30 View Post
    I have finished and now realised that I have 2 petting zoo. Is that a glitch or???Attachment 29015
    Not a glitch, the second Zoo is the astonishing reward of this amazing event, with outstanding drops like 1 wheat or 1 water every 22 hours!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    Dang well I don't think I'll pass this. Im barely making 10 planks to upgrade the zoo to 3. Dang this sucks I'm not even gonna have a fully functional thingy, just like my unfinished other thingy
    I was on ch 7 Friday and most of Saturday

Had to build more planks to upgrade to level 3

Than had to wait 4 hours til carrots started completing to harvest and grow corn

Went to bed

Now I'm finally able to make animal feed

And have 1 day 18 hr left

18 hr before day 10 opens and I'm currently making the feed for ch 8
    Last edited by transberry; 02-28-16 at 10:30 AM.