Page 58 of 117 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FWMAN View Post
    Hi i'm in chapter 4 and i can't craft the 10white planks since they are still locked by goal... Anyone has the same probleme? I tried to close the game and open it again, i even deleted it and reinstalled it..
    Which goal number in ch4? They aren't available till goal 2 comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I can't craft them either or make white ink
    Yes, once the goal is in your book. I think they need to make sure we don't have the same issues as ch2.

Host(ess)
    Yes in order to upgrade the petting zoo to level 2 i need 10 white planks, i already chopped the 5 trees

Banned
    Goal 3 Have a Level 3 Petting Zoo - [5 super glue, 10 white planks, 130 fresh hay]
    Goal 3 Have a Level 4 Petting Zoo - [75 living wood, 5 stone block, 10 animal food, 25,000 coins]
    Goal 1 Raise 10 cows (takes 5 times to become an adult) (skip xg)
    Goal 2 Raise 10 pigs (takes 10 times to become an adult) (skip xg)

Those steps are gonna take quite a while especially for people who can't play often. Fortunately there are still a few days left and some steps can be prepped ahead of time... Thank you to those who gem-skipped to provide us the steps ahead

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Just a query regarding Chapter 9 - Raise 10 pigs. As these are gem only animals I hope we are not expected to buy 10 of them

Can anyone confirm?
    Keep lookin in your market black pigs are you can buy with coins

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    Goal 3 Have a Level 3 Petting Zoo - [5 super glue, 10 white planks, 130 fresh hay]
    Goal 3 Have a Level 4 Petting Zoo - [75 living wood, 5 stone block, 10 animal food, 25,000 coins]
    Goal 1 Raise 10 cows (takes 5 times to become an adult) (skip xg)
    Goal 2 Raise 10 pigs (takes 10 times to become an adult) (skip xg)

Those steps are gonna take quite a while especially for people who can't play often. Fortunately there are still a few days left and some steps can be prepped ahead of time... Thank you to those who gem-skipped to provide us the steps ahead
    I just made a schedual for the coming days: when to plant / buy / raise ahead / place (extra market), because I really lost track...

This is one of the toughest events in my CS-career....
    I am Zelda

Fashion Designer
    Question concerning chapter 7:

Does harvesting corn and carrots also count when you're maxed in corn and carrots?

(I guess it's yes, but want to be sure)
    I am Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by FWMAN View Post
    Yes in order to upgrade the petting zoo to level 2 i need 10 white planks, i already chopped the 5 trees
    hmmm, so you have goal 2 in your book or goal 3? If it's goal 2, try another force close now. I wouldn't reinstall again. you haven't made any planks yet?

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Question concerning chapter 7: Does harvesting corn and carrots also count when you're maxed in corn and carrots?
    (I guess it's yes, but want to be sure)
    I was maxed on white petals and they still counted. It's a pretty safe bet that if you're maxed on these crops it would be the same. I'm sure someone will post if that's not their experience.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Phew! Thanks,completely missed the black ones being coin ones.

Many thanks again
    Your welcome!

Fashion Designer
    This zoo better be good, cause it's not only time- and inventory-consuming, it's also quite expensive! Most of the higher level players will have to buy:

place zoo = 500
    10 iceland flowers = 2.000
    10 black pigs = 120.000
    10 cows = 5.000
    10 horses = 15.000
    upgrade to level 4 = 25.000
    upgrade to level 5 = 50.000

Total: 217.500

That's without extra costs many have to make (leveling buildings, speeding things, buying trees, and so on).

I said it before, but it's getting more intense by the minute: I really feel for the lower level players. I know they get less requirements, but it will still be heavy! No to mention the players in between (from level 22?? to level 49) who must pay full price...

I usually don't do this, don't have to, but this event I did: I warned several of my neighbours to read the forum and check if it would be worthwhile for them to continue, cause it's sooo tough and pricy!

(( and thanx, SW!)
    I am Zelda