Page 69 of 117 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I'm level 26. Need $150,000 to get my hatchery and stable up to level 5 so I'll have no money to buy anything else if I even get that many coins. Don't have the resources to trade for coins. This stinks! Lower level l,ayes don't have the coins, or supplies that are needed so it is not achievable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sreno7 View Post
    I am above 25 and below 50 and don't have enough gems to buy that many pigs, nor do i want to.
    I wish I realized before I started.
    black pigs can be bought with 12,0000 coins. Go to first page of these posts for other requirements. Using this forum is the best way to do these quests. I'm glad you found your way here. But my feeling is that even though you may quit, you still have gained something by doing some upgrades, earning money through planting of crops and having plenty of livestock can help a lot too.

Executive Chef
    But that being said, I have ended up with way too many pigs and cows from doing this quest. I personally thought that part was ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mehershey View Post
    I just tested this theory, the feed count starts again.
    Thank you for testing! I'll just have to be careful to avoid the animals.
    Therefore I fed my 10 black pigs just 8 times instead of 9, ahead.
    Too scared I accidently touch one...

2 x feeding left I can manage the day this chapter opens for me, 10 x I can't....
    I am Zelda

New Resident
    How do you report the bug. Rebuilt the hatchery, but now have lost white ink and white planks from my game altogether. Reinstalled twice. Can't finish if I can't make the materials. Very frustrated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Game says my inventory of white planks is full, yes it says I have 10, but challenge says I still need to make 1. Have force closed, left game open, shut down tablet, but nothing changes. I'm on chapter 4 and can't finish it. Help please!
    Did you upgrade your zoo, that will deduct 10 planks... That's how I did it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psmmain View Post
    How do you report the bug. Rebuilt the hatchery, but now have lost white ink and white planks from my game altogether. Reinstalled twice. Can't finish if I can't make the materials. Very frustrated.
    Why did you rebuild? If you finished the goal requiring those materials you can't make more. That's normal, not a bug.

If you can tell us what chapter and goal you're up to and we will see if we can help you first. If we can't, the bugs forum is here https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ugs-amp-Issues.

Read all of the tips against each chapter first though. S8 are responding really quickly to any issues, but post here first with more detail. Thanks.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    My gift to you all:......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	654 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	28868

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    My gift to you all:......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	654 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	28868
    Looooooooove it, SW!!!!! Xo <3

Banned
    Let's see. I finished level 5 - at first my farm houses wouldn't register and I had to shut down my device and restart it. So be aware of that glitch if no one has mentioned it before. They started giving me hay again last night and I quickly got up to 130. So all I'm lacking for level 6 is the white planks. I still don't have the ability to make white dye so I'm hoping that reappears in my potions shop when level 6 opens again. Going by the comments I'm pretty sure it will.

I'm also almost done with my third spicy feast. So now I just have to do animals and animal feed. I have 99 carrots in storage and another 55 in my fields growing. I have 99 corn in storage - I don't have any more growing but it only takes a few minutes to grow them.

So all I have to worry about (besides the white planks) are the animals. Going by the comments that works the same as the dead trees - I can buy them early and raise them up until there's just one more feeding then leave them alone until the game calls for them? Yes?