Page 56 of 117 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

SpiritWind said you will be able to craft the planks in chapter 6.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You get some animal feed as a reward and also a bucket load of living wood too. So hopefully that might help us (post from charmoflea) and lower levelled players, but I agree, I'm so thankful we can plan ahead thanks to those awesome players who've sped thru.

If I've missed any posts where you need an answer, can you send me a PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You get some animal feed as a reward and also a bucket load of living wood too. So hopefully that might help us (post from charmoflea) and lower levelled players, but I agree, I'm so thankful we can plan ahead thanks to those awesome players who've sped thru.

If I've missed any posts where you need an answer, can you send me a PM.
    I just want to thank you for solving the problem yesterday and all the good care you giving us!

Farm Supplier
    Just started Chapter 5; had my level 5 farmhouse out. Goal says build level 5 farmhouses. I removed my farmhouses from the board & then returned them, still not recognized. Anyone else have a problem with this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rst345 View Post
    Just started Chapter 5; had my level 5 farmhouse out. Goal says build level 5 farmhouses. I removed my farmhouses from the board & then returned them, still not recognized. Anyone else have a problem with this?
    Same just happened to me. Restart your device & go back into the game & it will complete.

Farm Supplier
    Forced closed game & they were all counted. Colour me red.

Quote Originally Posted by rst345 View Post
    Yes, I'm really really hoping that I don't have to do another 3 to level 5...

HELPPPPP! I have built my zoo already to level 1, I am crafting the white paint, but after leaving the game my petting zoo went back level zero and I am not getting anymore fresh hay! What can I do! HELPPPP ANYONE!

Fashion Designer
    Well I'm out! Need to upgrade the stable and hatchery to level 5. I don't have the resources and don't have the coins. It is 50 gems to skip just the stable so I'm guessing 100 for both. As a level 25 this is completely unachievable, shouldn't have even been offered since there is no way to complete it. Well there is I guess, it's called spend gems sadly. Peace out.

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Same just happened to me. Restart your device & go back into the game & it will complete.
    Sweet! It worked!!! Thanks!