Page 19 of 117 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    For all hoarders

Cant make White Ink & White Planks after finishing Goal 2/Chapter 7
    Thanks for the info. I was wondering when these items would disappear.
    Also thanks for chapter 7 info off to plant.
    Name: Tybug

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    And don't upgrade to level 2 right away because I just found out the hard way (before going back to read the previous posts) hay does not drop from farmhouses (& most likely stables or hatcheries) after you do. Now I'll have to wait until I get to Chapter 4 before being able to collect the hay-pasta-nest thingys again.
    It doesn't matter if you upgrade or not. The extra hay that u do collect disappears from your inventory so don't waist your energy guys.

this info in this post is incorrect. The info in quote is correct.

... Refer to the Tips on chapter 2 in post 1 of this thread.... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-20-16 at 06:00 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I believe the drops are random. I just checked 4 level 1 farmhouses and got 2 hay 'nests'. One each from 2 of the farmhouses. My level 5's usually drop two hay at a time, when they drop, but they don't always drop.

NOTE: a quick reminder, for those who are just starting to build extra farmhouses...Chapter 5 requires 3 level five farmhouses.
    Already built or do I have to wait and upgrade when I hit that goal? I'm not seeing that on the front page - where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    It doesn't matter if you upgrade or not. The extra hay that u do collect disappears from your inventory so don't waist your energy guys.
    Sorry, but that's not true! Had 13 extra hay when I built the zoo and they are still in my inventory.
    Just keep my fingers crossed that they stay there. You never know.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    i just checked. They are still in my inventory. I upgraded the zoo to lvl1 and I still have 30 hays.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Already built or do I have to wait and upgrade when I hit that goal? I'm not seeing that on the front page - where is it?
    You could upgrade them now. The goal is "have" not build

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Just don't understand why people want to speed through every event by spending gems. Thinking maybe one of these events should be non speed able and even the playing field for all, making everyone do all stages by building and crafting the items needed.

Appreciate knowing what will be needed but just seems silly to me to speed up by using gems to get reward everyone gets just a few days later.
    This really made me lol. Thank you, transberry. And ur here since Jan 2013...

@ that S8 guy who drew the hay
    Please get away from in front of ur PC and go spend a minute out in nature. U desperately needed it. .... maybe eat better too ... lol

PS Faerie horses count as well.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    You could upgrade them now. The goal is "have" not build
    OK. I've got one level 3, one level 2 so hopefully that won't be too hard. Do we also have to have level 5 cottages? I see where it says on the front page what you have to have to upgrade them but not when you need them or how many.

Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    Day 5 requires upgrades, so lower level players should prepare for that:

Have 3 Level 5 Farmhouses
    Have 2 Level 5 Stables
    Have 2 Level 5 Hatcheries
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Only the first requirement for chapter 5 has been posted on page one so far, we're getting ahead of Spiritwind.
    They can be built ahead of time. (it would actually save time, since the materials require a lot of collecting. Upgrade requirements for farmhouses are in the first post.)
    Same for the hatcheries and stables. (Material requirements for those aren't listed yet, but it would be best to get a head start now on upgrading.)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

The zoo only drops coins?

I wanted to put all my cows and chickens inside and click once.......

Coin drops are boring.....