Page 41 of 117 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I'm just guessing it will be like that but as PrincessCupOButter wrote, we don't know for sure yet. I have the coins to buy 10 more pigs if it doesn't work, otherwise I would have waited. Hopefully someone can confirm soon!
    I think I'll try that too when I get up to that point - buy them at the last minute and so on. If it doesn't work will you let us know? I have lots of extra coin as well but I know other's don't - it depends on where you are in the game and what you are doing.

Strange- I had kept 5 dead trees ready with one chop left and they counted
    I'll try this as well.

Executive Chef
    Help ..my game keep reloading after it let me start collecting hay again,,Anybody else having this problem ,yes I tried force closing...yes I tried going to neighbors ..

I have finished chapter 4, and I should be able to collect my stables and hatcheries, but wen I do, I get also fresh hay, and that is the moment when the game restarts and the last actions not be saved.
    So I think the bug has something to do with collecting hay?!? So I've I don't collect my stables or Hatcheries the game stayed working.

Gamer-ID eva178

• Game - Castle Story - Level 50

Executive Chef
    Help Spirtwind

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eva178 View Post
    I have finished chapter 4, and I should be able to collect my stables and hatcheries, but wen I do, I get also fresh hay, and that is the moment when the game restarts and the last actions not be saved.
    So I think the bug has something to do with collecting hay?!? So I've I don't collect my stables or Hatcheries the game stayed working.
    Same here, the plots of wheat which gave hay, when you collect, it's resetting. Same with hatcheries, stables and farmhouses

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Agreed it isn't the time of day. It's 4 am here and the game is very buggy right now. Keeps reloading, resetting, losing things.
    Same thing happening here now too ,,it's,got to be a glitch to many people has the same problem

Executive Chef
    Spirt wind this what I find ,, you can do any thing in your game except try to collect for hay, that's when the game reloads itself like when you click on farm houses and hatcheries and stables , please look in to this quick we all are losing time over this
    Also it looks like it's take your energy and when it reloads you don't get it back ,, going to watch more closely on that

Executive Chef
    I am not there yet. But have you all posted in the bugs section. You will probably get a quicker response because I think Spiritwind will be asleep now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I am not there yet. But have you all posted in the bugs section. You will probably get a quicker response because I think Spiritwind will be asleep now.
    Yes was there and posted but they are telling us to email storm 8 which I did that too

Banned
    I come up with us needing in the end 125 carrots. So those at the beginning part of the game who are between hay goals might start growing it now. The same is true for corn but it only takes 10 minutes to grow and carrots take somewhere in the neighborhood of 21 hours. Just a head's up!