Page 34 of 117 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Do any one know the the hay drop from wheat ratio?

Executive Chef
    Bought the pigs and tended them for the first time. I'm counting on this being like clearing trees when you only need to have one tap left.

Also made myself a note on the fridge door that is certain to puzzle anyone not playing. It says "Piglets tended" and I'm marking each tending below so I won't accidentally raise them before activating the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Chapter 10
    Goal 1: visit 20 community members
    Goal 2: visit 2 market places
    Goal 3: level petting zoo to 5 (20 milk, 10 stone block, 15 animal feed and 50,000 coins)
    Question: After you have to make 10 x Animal Food in Chapter 8, will you still be able to craft more animal food when you have completed chapter 8?
    Because than we would have the opportunity to craft the 15 animal food required in chapter 10 ahead.

Gamer-ID eva178

• Game - Castle Story - Level 50

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Well, all I ever got from my stargazer ridge was petals and the occasional 1 bag of glimmer dust. All I ever got from my Lorelei fountain is one bucket of water and the occasional fish. Though others claim to have gotten much more - troll tokens which I never got and I was able to build my fountain at the start of the last troll hunt; energy. Some of us just don't get good drops from anything it seems.
    yeah i tapped my star gazer hoping energy would drop , but i got nothing since im maxed on flowers... and never got energy.....its in storage. sir hamlet didnt do because of the drops.... this zoo , not going to finish because of the drops.....the orphan house didnt do because i didnt think it fit in with the game or my version of the game....plus it was right after a poll was taken and a comment was made ," dont worry we wont have kids in castle story" or something to that effect ....then we got kids.... the homeless shelter i did do because it drops useful things. but i dont want homeless people lol i see enough of them in the city. just blah the last few months

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Bought the pigs and tended them for the first time. I'm counting on this being like clearing trees when you only need to have one tap left.

Also made myself a note on the fridge door that is certain to puzzle anyone not playing. It says "Piglets tended" and I'm marking each tending below so I won't accidentally raise them before activating the goal.
    hahahahaha the fridge note is awesome

Executive Chef
    So, after reading all 34 pages, I still have some questions:

Is there ANY way to get a souvenir hay? You need 130 to upgrade to lvl 3, and after that the hay stops dropping.

The cap on white planks is 10, what if you make the 11th? Does it disapear when you collect it, or does the cap raise?
    (What happends to those players who make 10 or 11, and need to make 5?)

What is the cap on animal food? It's atleast 15, but what if you make the 16th? Does it disapear when you collect it, or does the cap raise?

After which steps does the option for hay dropping, white dye, white planks and animal food disapears?

Can you almost raise the cows and pigs on forhand so you need to tend them only 1 time?

Questions, questions...

To all gemming ahead and sharing your knowledge here: a big, big thank you! To SW also a big thank you for updating the first posts with new information every time!

Fashion Designer
    Yes, please help. I made 9 planks without knowing thou it. Ugh. Moved forward with only 1 hay, so in my haste I blew this one. Oh well. Perhaps I don't need a petting zoo, or two.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eva178 View Post
    Question: After you have to make 10 x Animal Food in Chapter 8, will you still be able to craft more animal food when you have completed chapter 8?
    Because than we would have the opportunity to craft the 15 animal food required in chapter 10 ahead.
    I was able to keep making animal food. The max is 15. I made the max and still receive some from completing one of the goals in chapter 9 or 10. Can't remember which goal awarded them.

I do not have any extra hay the max was 130 and u had to give 130 they quit dropping after the upgrade. But maybe someone else will figure out a way I did not :/

I made a couple extra planks they did not disappear.
    Name: Tybug

Man, we sure do have a ton of animals! Unfortunately, not all of them can be of much use on our farms. Still, there's gotta be some way for them to be a bigger part of our kingdom. Why don't we ask around for ideas? Between that and caring for the animals, we're sure to think of something!

i have an idea ......BREAKFAST!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eva178 View Post
    I had a similar question because that's another 8 hours of food prep AND means I'll need to find time to plant and harvest a lot of carrots(25 total feed x 5 carrots) after finishing off hay gathering. Forgetting about the 24 hour carrot harvest time prior to making the last 15 feed would stink.