Page 106 of 117 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1169

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    There is no 'gap'. Each chapter lasts 24 hours. If you finish all the tasks in 8 hours, then you have to wait 16 hours for the next chapter to unlock. If you finish it in 2 hours, then you have to wait 22 hours. When the next chapter unlocks it will again take 24 hours for the following chapter to unlock, no matter how long it takes you to complete the tasks.
    If you take more than 24 hours to complete a chapter, the next chapter will automatically be unlocked.
    I finally came across that with one of the chapters. It opened right after the other one. I still have a day and 13 hours so I think I'm still good. I have everything for the last level so maybe it will just open when I finish this and I can finish the whole thing quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I finally came across that with one of the chapters. It opened right after the other one. I still have a day and 13 hours so I think I'm still good. I have everything for the last level so maybe it will just open when I finish this and I can finish the whole thing quickly.
    Look at it like this then.....in 13 hours the next chapter will unlock. If you take more than 13 hours to finish your current tasks, then yes, the next chapter will already be unlocked. If you finish in less than 13 hours you will still have to wait for whatever is left of those 13 hours before the next chapter unlocks.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    For all of you who will not finish....pfffft.....it is the ugliest, most useless building yet, which is why Storm8 thought we should have two. There was SO much potential for a truly cool petting zoo....but they put absolutely no time into this and it would be a blight on any kingdom. So don't despair...you are not missing anything at all.
    I feel better about it now. TBH I actually forgot about this storyline for two days. Im now at Chapter 5 upgrading farmhouses in between the next three days of 16 hour shifts...
    So I dont feel stressed about it and it can bugger off into limbo with all my other half finished buildings.
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    For all of you who will not finish....pfffft.....it is the ugliest, most useless building yet, which is why Storm8 thought we should have two. There was SO much potential for a truly cool petting zoo....but they put absolutely no time into this and it would be a blight on any kingdom. So don't despair...you are not missing anything at all.
    Yeah, it's weird and tiny, isn't it? Not really loving these new tiny buildings. They don't fit with earlier buildings. Like, the food shelter, the petting zoo, and that stupid essence pool are just weirdly small.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Look at it like this then.....in 13 hours the next chapter will unlock. If you take more than 13 hours to finish your current tasks, then yes, the next chapter will already be unlocked. If you finish in less than 13 hours you will still have to wait for whatever is left of those 13 hours before the next chapter unlocks.
    And the second petting zoo? It just appears fully formed in your storage? We don't need to upgrade or anything?

Rhino Keeper
    I am level 25. I had pre prepared the spicy feasts only to be given a goal of hearty feasts. Has this happened to anyone? Also, is there anyone around this level who could verify how many pigs I'm going to need to raise? I want to get started but have limited gems/coins so don't want to purchase more than I need...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Found another way to have extra Fresh Hay:

1) Waited to have my hatcheries & Stables ready for collection
    2) Requested collection
    3) Upgrade Zoo
    4) Force harvest before the goal end is triggered

I managed to have 9 Fresh Hay for my wall of items
    Bummer, didn't work for me, but I guess I did it wrong: clicked on a lot of things, including hatcheries & stables, upgraded the zoo, and then requested collection. No souvenir hay for me

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I am level 25. I had pre prepared the spicy feasts only to be given a goal of hearty feasts. Has this happened to anyone? Also, is there anyone around this level who could verify how many pigs I'm going to need to raise? I want to get started but have limited gems/coins so don't want to purchase more than I need...
    There seems to be a lot of confusion about the requirements for higher and lower level players. I am a higher level player and i had to provide spicy feasts. Level 25 seems to be the transition point between low- and high, but i don't know if high means >25. As far as pigs are concerned i think that everyone has to raise 10. The only thing i would note is that for me i had to tend my piglets 13 times before they became adult

I finished and have my 2 petting zoos - one of them will stay in storage and the other will only stay out long enough to confirm that it dies not give anything really useful. If you want advice - keep your coins and gems for the main story lines.

Fashion Designer
    I still have roughly 9 hours before chapter 10 opens

I just put on food 5 and 6 in 1 hour they'll be done and ch 9 isn't too hard

As long as I get food made throughout today I'll finish

I'm in mountain time, Midwest usa

Farm Supplier
    Just to say that in spite of some confusion - and (my) cockup concerning the limit on the number of Animal Feed, i actually enjoyed this challenge. On the other hand the end result was a real disappointment.

One thing is for sure. Without the forum and the people that raced ahead, it would have been impossible to complete.