Page 50 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    even after upgrading you still have too many??? If so there have been times in the past that s8 would adjust ones inventory to open up the ability to craft again. They might do that again.
    UPDATE: I clicked on the Zoo and it recognized I had all the required material - so I upgraded. Now I click back on the Workshop and can make 3 more. So I hope to complete the Chapter with these last 3 and have them spare in my inventory... Whew! That's my theory anyway.

Fashion Designer
    If we need all those updated farmhouses, hatchery etc I'm out. I only have one of each, about 100,000 coins and no way to make the items required in this short time period. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by caz1761 View Post
    Hi there, not sure if anyone can help me, I've made white planks, some in readiness befor chapter 4 started, now I have 10 and have upgraded my zoo to level 2 but have only made 4 in the goal window and as my inventory is full it won't let me make the 5th to move onto the next goal 3 of 3 even though I have used all 10 to upgrade zoo? How can I get past this please, I'm a bit worried that if I don't get past it, the game won't let me move onto the next chapter tomorrow, please help 🙃
    Im in the same boat, so I clicked on the Zoo and it recognized I had all the required material - so I upgraded. Now I click back on the Workshop and can make 3 more. I hope to complete the Chapter with these last 3 and have them spare in my inventory... Whew! That's my theory anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Today's drops from the petting zoo

Wool
    Pile of seeds
    :/

Come on S8, don't mean to complain but really the game use to be so creative! Why not an animated zoo with a bunny or a goat. And new drops? Something different. I don't know if I'm spoiled from the past awesome events or just bored. Lol
    sounds like another building will be piled in the storage lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Brigadere_General View Post
    Im in the same boat, so I clicked on the Zoo and it recognized I had all the required material - so I upgraded. Now I click back on the Workshop and can make 3 more. I hope to complete the Chapter with these last 3 and have them spare in my inventory... Whew! That's my theory anyway.
    yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brigadere_General View Post
    I have to create 5 white planks. In order to complete this quest, I started making them before the chapter was released. Now I am maxed out and can no longer make planks to make the 5. How can I finish the chapter if I'm maxed out and have 3 more to make?
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    even after upgrading you still have too many??? If so there have been times in the past that s8 would adjust ones inventory to open up the ability to craft again. They might do that again.
    The inventory limit is 10.
    I had 7 planks, made 3 more and couldn't make the last 2. I upgraded the zoo and that removed the 10 from my inventory. Currently have the last two in the workshops, but I am not collecting them yet. I don't want to have the reset glitch when collecting from stables and hatcheries, plus I'm in no rush to finish this chapter and lose the ability to make white dye.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    An animated zoo would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    sounds like another building will be piled in the storage lol
    Another 2 buildings if we get an extra for finishing on time! They did add drops to the haunted mansion after the event. Maybe (hopefully!) they will do that again.

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Can you partially raise the animals ahead of time in Goal 9? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Yes i just did

Thanks midsom for that confirmation! Did you happen to use any animals from adventure drops? Or did you purchase them all with coins?

Is the hay issue already fixed?