Page 49 of 117 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

I have to create 5 white planks. In order to complete this quest, I started making them before the chapter was released. Now I am maxed out and can no longer make planks to make the 5. How can I finish the chapter if I'm maxed out and have 3 more to make?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brigadere_General View Post
    I have to create 5 white planks. In order to complete this quest, I started making them before the chapter was released. Now I am maxed out and can no longer make planks to make the 5. How can I finish the chapter if I'm maxed out and have 3 more to make?
    Did you try clicking on the zoo and upgrading the level, that takes 10

Okay I guess I should have read previous posts before posting mine... But at work and addicted.
    I'm In the same boat - maxed out on white planks and have 3 more to make. Don't want to gem through though.

Why are there maximums anyway?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I agree. Let's be patient; I'm sure they are doing the best that they can to fix this. However it would be good to have reassurance that we will get extra time if affected by this bug.
    Being patient is one thing, but so far I haven't seen any signs of life from S8 - are they even working on it???? I haven't seen anything from the mods on this problem either.

..is anybody there?

Fashion Designer
    Upgrade your zoo to level 2 then make the planks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Being patient is one thing, but so far I haven't seen any signs of life from S8 - are they even working on it???? I haven't seen anything from the mods on this problem either.

..is anybody there?
    It's 10 am in s8 land, they've probably just realised there is a problem

I hard closed but can not collect more than 6 hay. It shuts down and removes any hay beyond 6. Any progress in repairing this? I don't know how I will ever collect the required hay for the next goal.

Executive Chef
    Okay I guess I should have read previous posts before posting mine... But at work and addicted.
    I'm In the same boat - maxed out on white planks and have 3 more to make. Don't want to gem through though.

Why are there maximums anyway?
    even after upgrading you still have too many??? If so there have been times in the past that s8 would adjust ones inventory to open up the ability to craft again. They might do that again.

Fashion Designer
    Today's drops from the petting zoo

Wool
    Pile of seeds
    :/

Come on S8, don't mean to complain but really the game use to be so creative! Why not an animated zoo with a bunny or a goat. And new drops? Something different. I don't know if I'm spoiled from the past awesome events or just bored. Lol
    Name: Tybug

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    It's 10 am in s8 land, they've probably just realised there is a problem
    Not only that, but I prefer the devs be heads-down working on the problem then reading messages and reassuring people. In my experience, we will hear something *after* they have information to give us. For the most part, programmers work logically, and will not give out information while still in process of fixing a problem (especially while the situation is still fluid).