Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Mylania View Post
    While I agree these events are meant to proceed day by day, I disagree that it is only hoarders or people trying to be the first to complete who are caught with too much animal feed on hand to complete this step. The recipe was available too early in the kitchen and that is on S8, so they must fix it. Whether or not I read the forum I would have maxxed on animal feed as soon as I saw it was available in the kitchen! I am not a hoarder, but I do like to plan ahead when I can. The only reason I stopped at 14 not 15 was because I did read the forums and there was incorrect info on page 1 that made it appear we only needed to make 1 for the step, not 5. If I had not come to the forum, I would have made 15 and been stuck in the same boat. The forum info has been corrected now, and we are all waiting for S8 to fix the problem.
    I absolutely agree with this. Whether I had read the forum or not, I would have immediately made as much animal feed as possible because it was available in the kitchen before it was needed and it's a timed event. So now I will just relax and wait for this to be corrected or just not have a level 4 petting zoo. I have the gems but it's the principle of the matter. It's an annoyance but love the social connections I have made in CS far more than I care about a big pile of hay.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Page one did not have the make 5 until it was edited when this problem arose. It just said make animal food and thats where some made assumption it was just 1
    I see, okay, thanks for straightening me out. The rest of my comment stands.

It is 20 minutes past the normal update time, sure glad I didn't place any bets that the fix would be released at this time, as the hay collection fix was.

I wonder how many people who are unaware of the forums, or just don't visit them, have given up and purchased gems to be able to move on?
    This could be excellent for the games economy!

My criticism is not directed at the moderators who help so much, and definitely not at the players who gem ahead and share their knowledge. But I do blame S8. These types of issues are becoming the norm rather than the exception, it's hard to keep telling myself it's a coincidence. And all for prizes and quests that don't live up to the caliber of prizes and quests that were available when I first started playing.

***and as I was posting a fix was put in place. For that I say Thank-you! But my criticism remains. Playing a game should be fun, not endlessly frustrating and filled with glitches.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-26-16 at 02:21 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I am not sure how to trade could someone please help me Thank you

Its fixed!!!!

Yes, it's fixed! They changed goal 2 from MAKE to HAVE. It completed automatically.
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Problem fixed!! I had animal food in inventory and it auto completed the goal!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you very much for fixing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by armerfarmer View Post
    Yes, it's fixed! They changed goal 2 from MAKE to HAVE. It completed automatically.
    Thanks!
    Yes!!!
    I think It's a good solution for all!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    just checking in..... Glad it's all resolved. I'll update post 1 later. Am running out the door.

Please, no more posts criticising others either. I'll check in this arvy given the situation. Have a good day!