Page 88 of 117 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I continue to be grateful for those who gem ahead and post their findings. I know it's a very time-consuming and often thankless task, and in my opinion I'd much rather have you continue posting, and occasionally getting some details wrong, than to not have any clues about what's coming up. If we were doing this blindly, many would have gone ahead and maxed out anyway on the feed, knowing the time pressure in these challenges and assuming that S8 would have anticipated this potential issue.
    100% agreed!
    Although I was one of the first who fell into the trap, I think it is absolutely unfair to blame community members for giving faulty hints.
    I'm really grateful for all the valuable hints found in this forum.
    I'm pretty sure not only me, but also most of the players now complaining, wouldn't have had a chance to complete this quest in time without these information.
    Last edited by armerfarmer; 02-26-16 at 08:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Found another way to have extra Fresh Hay:

1) Waited to have my hatcheries & Stables ready for collection
    2) Requested collection
    3) Upgrade Zoo
    4) Force harvest before the goal end is triggered

I managed to have 9 Fresh Hay for my wall of items
    Well done. Thats brilliant. Very jealous. I love the way the hay looks. I could just not work out how to do it.

Executive Chef
    I do actually. It is part of the fun of the game. And there is no harm in it. We are playing a game.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-26-16 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Removed quote

Executive Chef
    if they raise the limit to 21, there will no doubt be folks who don't read the forum and who make 21 in advance and then got stuck! Opening the zoo for upgrading makes more sense, although we have seen how many people came to the forum with maxed out planks that didn't realize that upgrading was a solution.

Or as Mikachernova suggested, you can switch the goal to count what is in inventory, so "have" 5 feed instead of "make" 5 feed.

I continue to be grateful for those who gem ahead and post their findings. I know it's a very time-consuming and often thankless task, and in my opinion I'd much rather have you continue posting, and occasionally getting some details wrong, than to not have any clues about what's coming up. If we were doing this blindly, many would have gone ahead and maxed out anyway on the feed, knowing the time pressure in these challenges and assuming that S8 would have anticipated this potential issue.
    well said

Executive Chef
    if they raise the limit to 21, there will no doubt be folks who don't read the forum and who make 21 in advance and then got stuck! Opening the zoo for upgrading makes more sense, although we have seen how many people came to the forum with maxed out planks that didn't realize that upgrading was a solution.

Or as Mikachernova suggested, you can switch the goal to count what is in inventory, so "have" 5 feed instead of "make" 5 feed.

Well said.

I am confident this will get resolved, it is only a minor glitch. We have such a long time to wait until the next chapter and most of us have already fed our cows.

Farm Supplier
    I also made too much animal food. Is there any word yet on a solution? I'm stuck!

Rhino Keeper
    I also fell into this and made too many off the animal feed unfortunately no-one is to blame and it's unfair to blame others who kindly used gems to speed ahead and tell us what we could prepare for. I am very grateful to all community members who have helped out with this quest as its been a total resource eater!! Thanks also to all team members who are trying to get us a fix as it seems the majority off us are now stuck at lvl8.....AND THE CLOCKS TICKING!!! Lets hope we get some news really soon.......

Ditto! Well said.
    I am always grateful to those who speed up with gems, or are just faster than me! Without them sharing on these forums, I would fail most timed quests.

However, I do place the blame on S8....after seeing the issues with the planks, they had to realize the food would cause the same problem. So why unlock the ability to craft it in advance knowing about the potential problem? Or why isn't the ability to upgrade unlocked at the start of this chapter just as it was in previous chapters? AND this has happened before! They had to raise the limit on rope because we had time to max it out and then they required making some before we could use any.
    Why set the storage limits so low? (Really, what is the difference in having 15 or 99 in storage? Even the fastest players couldn't have made all 99 feeds in one day.) Why not leave animal feed as a permanent recipe? Another way to use up excess inventory?

I ALMOST stopped at 10 yesterday, then thought why not? I'll go ahead and make 2 more. For that, I blame myself. As for the rest of the problem, and the reason there IS a problem, that's all on S8.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Maybe the poster is lower level, there it's just 1 to make, higher level, 5. Or the requirements were changed.

Before u start attacking, let's find out if it was a true false post. And in cases where gamers have too much of something, S8 always comes to the rescue. They need at least 2 more hours to get to their desks.
    Dear all. It was not a false post it was a genuine mistake. I got the information from one of my friends and posted it. I also made too much animal feed and am stuck like the rest of you.

The annoying thing is that there is no way out of it and no warning. If there was some other way of using Animal Feed it would not be so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    I also fell into this and made too many off the animal feed unfortunately no-one is to blame...
    I respectfully disagree. S8 is to blame, frankly, for allowing players to make and max out on animal feed before the game wanted us to make feed.

This problem reminds me of the rope debacle a while ago. When we first had the opportunity to make rope, players started making rope and maxed out unknowingly before an event which required us to make rope. I guess the designers didn't learn from that fiasco.