Page 83 of 117 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamochan View Post
    Latest requirement is to make animal feed.
    Went to kitchen
    It states inventory is full and i cannot make any more.
    Goal is still there.
    Now what do i do?
    Just discovered this as well. I had 13 made. I am hoping the petting zoo will unlock & I will be able to use up 10 with that upgrade.it is locked at the moment with a timer for collection & no upgrade button. Sigh, was worried about my living wood & never anticipated this problem. BTW received 30 living wood after I gave the 3 spicy feasts. That put me over the 99 cap but we're still accepted by storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Help same problem! I'm maxed out on animal feeds and now cannot complete the next step!
    S8 should have prevented that problem, stop us from making the feeds too early!

I'm stuck too..... Can't upgrade the zoo to get rid of the stock of food... Oh dear.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    SCREAMING HERE SO PEOPLE CAN HEAR ME , SOME BODY A WHILE BACK POSTED WE ONLY NEEDED TO MAKE ONE FOOD AND GO AHEAD AND MAKE 14 that is so wrong,WE HAVE TO MAKE 5

Attachment 28950
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamochan View Post
    Latest requirement is to make animal feed.
    Went to kitchen
    It states inventory is full and i cannot make any more.
    Goal is still there.
    Now what do i do?
    Quote Originally Posted by germander10 View Post
    HELP!!! I made 15 animal feed in advance - now I need to actually cook 5, and cannot use the ones I prepared earlier. Because I am maxed out on animal food, I cannot cook more. So what do I do??

Was going really well in this quest until now, and I am completely stuck!

Oh, and I cooked these in advance because the I understood from the guide at the beginning of this thread that this was OK. And I cooked 15 because that is the maximum so assumed all would be needed.

I also am stuck because of reading on here to go ahead and make them in advance.

Executive Chef
    I'm in the same fix as the last several posters - can't make more animal feed for goal 2 of chapter 8. I'm sure not going to skip for 100 gems!! First post needs updating ASAP. Hoping there will be a fix that lets us get past this step without penalty.

Just started a thread in the bug section.
    But keeping in mind that it is midnight in S8 time zone, it might take some time....

Executive Chef
    I have just posted on bugs thread asking them to tell me what to do or to remove excess from my inventory.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by armerfarmer View Post
    Just started a thread in the bug section.
    But keeping in mind that it is midnight in S8 time zone, it might take some time....
    Lol. Me too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    SCREAMING HERE SO PEOPLE CAN HEAR ME , SOME BODY A WHILE BACK POSTED WE ONLY NEEDED TO MAKE ONE FOOD AND GO AHEAD AND MAKE 14 that is so wrong,WE HAVE TO MAKE 5

Attachment 28950
    I am in tears I should not have trusted the requirement without a screen shot confirmation now I am screwed I don't want to gem skip omg please support increase max immediately

Fashion Designer
    This is a nasty 'surprise' considering it's weekend now, not many (any??) people around....

I am Zelda