Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1169

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Got my two petting zoos! Hopefully they start dropping something worthwhile or they'll go straight into storage.

This was the third storybook style event and had the worst prizes so far. The Hamlet event had many useful and nice looking prizes and the Thanksgiving event had the very pretty and useful table which drops feasts and Princess Lorelei's sapphires.

And now we have two weird and ugly petting zoos that have a 22 hour timer for water etc...

Farm Supplier
    Wish I'd known that! Used 22 gems to finish it on Sunday. I'll send a PM. Thanks for posting this SW!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinierMamaWouter View Post
    Wish I'd known that! Used 22 gems to finish it on Sunday. I'll send a PM. Thanks for posting this SW!
    This is in reply to the glitch post by SW. :-)

So far all I seem to have collected is water from the petting zoos. One is already in storage and the other will most likely be put away as well. The graphics are not nearly up to par with the other items. Even fully built it still looks like a mound of dirt. I did enjoy having a challenge and even on my second game I was able to finish (only with the knowledge gained in the forum) and even forced me to upgrade a bunch of my resources to level 5.

Wanted to sell the zoo, not possible.

New Resident
    I just started chapter 4 ��...will I still be able to finish with 1.5 days left?

Is this something that is not available to android users? I just saw this information for the first time and I don't have anything pertaining to this quest in my game.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow storm8 just give me another day to complete all the 10 chapters even though I started the game late. Thanks!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrykr View Post
    I didn't like this goal at all! ANd I even read the forum and knew some things beforehand - like carrots, for example. The Zoo is ugly, the goal was almost impossible to fullfill. BOORING!
    How can something being almost impossible to do, be boring at the same time?

I agree that the prize is a bit dissapointing, both in drops and in looks, but it's been a hell of a ride, planning, puzzeling, being very, very carefully, trying for the extra hay, learning that putting a baby in storage it wil reset, etc. etc.

As a long term player I don't mind it at all. I haven't had this much fun with the game in a long, long time: the perfect balance between repetative tasks (harvest corn), being dependend on something beyond your controll (requests from neighbors), depleting your inventory (give 80 sweet feasts) and just making nice things.

Yes, it took very, very, very much planning and preperation. But to me, that's part of the fun.

And yes, we did depend on findings from others, those who sped ahead. But I'm sure I would have made it anyway. After playing for over 2 (or 3, dunno anymore) years, I have over 800 gems (none of them bought), so, they are my backup-plan.

I always get everything from world events or tales, mostly without ever using gems (didn't use any so far this event). So no, it's not mandatory to use gems. Personaly, I mostly use them on expiring items for souvenirs (such as the telescope, now I have souvenirs). And when you go on adventure 2-3 times a week, you will make enough gems, AND even get lots of gem-animals and -plants.

But, to those on the high-difficulty tasks, but low level (below lvl 45?), it's too difficult, I think.

The many, many glitches are sloppy tho. Very sloppy, and very annoying to players. Tho for most players the fix came in time, to some it didn't and it spoils a lot of fun.

To all: before and after you've done something important in the game (for example, finish a chapter), go to menu, social, switch from community to neighbors and back until you see "loading". This forces the game to sync with the servers, and often prevents a glitch.

I am confused as to why the petting zoo dropped wheat. I cant think of any animal that produces wheat. Has anyone gotten something worthwhile. I can crank out wheat in 2 hours. We are all really tight on real estate no matter what the level. I think anything that makes you wait for 24 hours should drop something worthwhile . Heavy sigh....