Page 9 of 117 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

New Resident
    Hi! I understand our new quest is the zoo and we gotta visit 10 cottages,then the neighbors, but then what! My kingdom looks like yard sale as I got almost ALL my building etc out, to be sure I can do it before time limit is out. Can ppl pls help me show me a place or tell me what happens after visiting neighbors! Thanks! Have a great weekend! Xoxo Anne Kristine ;-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazumi112 View Post
    Hi! I understand our new quest is the zoo and we gotta visit 10 cottages,then the neighbors, but then what! My kingdom looks like yard sale as I got almost ALL my building etc out, to be sure I can do it before time limit is out. Can ppl pls help me show me a place or tell me what happens after visiting neighbors! Thanks! Have a great weekend! Xoxo Anne Kristine ;-)
    Untill it gets put on first page go up a few pages and there is a early guide of the early chapters.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1252504

It would be great to see all of the goals on the first post, that way we can have an idea of what we need to have ready for the goals.
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    It would be great to see all of the goals on the first post, that way we can have an idea of what we need to have ready for the goals.
    Goal just started. Be patient. SW lives on other side of world and if you understand the world is round you can figure out what time it is over there. Look link i psoted above. That should give you a good idea of early goals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazumi112 View Post
    Hi! I understand our new quest is the zoo and we gotta visit 10 cottages,then the neighbors
    You're supposed to visit community members, not neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Each update comes, less i want to play.

Android user here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Me too! I forgot to get the farmhouses and horses out.

I am also sorting through my storage bins. Hmmmm, I know those cottages and horses were here somewhere. . . .

Can I send my knights to explore my dark, ancient storage bin? LOL

Oof farmhouses also?

I know that buying white flowers when we are all millionaires is not financially impactful, but does anyone need more white flowers? It is always white, next time maybe blue or purple?
    Last edited by Perry9877; 02-19-16 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Where do I put all this stuff?

Host(ess)
    thank you so much for this NWK. Going on holiday on Mon with no wifi so only have till then to do this quest. with your help may get something even if I don't finish

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm here now! I won't be able to update the first page for a little bit longer as I'm running out the door (it's 9am Saturday morning for me now). You have 24 hours to do each chapter. I'll add some help text on how these events work, but these ones are much less time intensive than the community events.

I shall return!

Executive Chef
    Before the confusion begins... it's not that you have one day to complete a chapter. It's that another chapter won't start until the next day. A person could take 5 days to do the first chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I've read thru this thread and the order of things is already getting confusing and convoluted, lol.

Have I gotten this right so far?? (And maybe it will help SpiritWind, too)
    And each chapter has a day to complete, right?

Chapter 1 ~
    Goal 1: visit cottage x10
    Goal 2: visit kingdoms x10 (but not nbrs)
    Goal 3: tend horses x10

Chapter 2 ~
    Goal 1: Collect 10 Fresh Hay {from stables, hatcheries, farmhouses(?) and harvesting wheat(?)}
    Goal 2: Place the petting zoo (need any materials or it's pre-built?)
    Goal 3: Upgrade zoo (25 wood, 25 stone, 75 Fresh Hay)

Chapter 3 ~
    Goal 1: Buy 10 Iceland poppy plants
    Goal 2: Collect white petals from 10 plants
    Goal 3: Make 10 white dyes. (2 white petals and 2 water...1-hr craft time?)
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".