Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY STORY 2 :: Secret Club

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if you need this kind of info. But I'll throw it in here in case you need everything. Excellent summary info in post 1 VanaCatu. Thank you so much for doing this for us I love to see everything at a glance on page 1, rather than waste time wading through pages and pages of a thread to find the info. So a big big huge thank you!!

I'm on level 32. The secret order asks for 2 creme brulee. The time to cook it is 1h 30m

Fruit blintz also takes 1h 30m to cook, but it asks for 3

So I'm not sure that the quantities depend on the cooking time, because both recipes take the exact same time to cook.

So to be safe, when I see the preview of the next order, I just precook 2x of everything. Then when the order becomes available to fill, I look to see which recipe requires the third cook
    Last edited by cosmolife; 02-22-16 at 07:35 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Just leveled up to 34 and my apple cider is now asking for 3 instead of 2.
    Me, too. 3 raspberry gallette, 3 creme brulee & everything else from french oven. 3 of each drink, scone & fruit blintz.
    Not sure about peanut butter balls.

The only thing, so far that has only asked for 2 is lemon meringue pie. Presumably would be the same for Caramel Apple Pie.

Haven't been asked for peanut butter and jelly cake or snowball cake, but hoping those would only ask for 2.

(((My second, lower-level account just glitched big time. I just opened the Baker's Club, even sped the darn thing up, was working away on orders, completed a few items, closed out of game, came back later & progress was gone & have to wait almost 4 hours for a new batch of items!! No keys, progress gone. So frustrating!!! Gonna go check the bugs forum and report there.)))

Grand Emperor
    I think the quantities for each item will vary according to level. My guess is that it will increase as we level up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Not sure if you need this kind of info. But I'll throw it in here in case you need everything. Excellent summary info in post 1 VanaCatu. Thank you so much for doing this for us I love to see everything at a glance on page 1, rather than waste time wading through pages and pages of a thread to find the info. So a big big huge thank you!!

I'm on level 32. The secret order asks for 2 creme brulee. The time to cook it is 1h 30m

Fruit blintz also takes 1h 30m to cook, but it asks for 3

So I'm not sure that the quantities depend on the cooking time, because both recipes take the exact same time to cook.
    I'm not entirely sure what the 'formula' is for this, either. I imagine fruit blintz requires more, because we likely have 2 appliances to cook them on, whereas with the french oven, we more likely only have one.

Just my thought on the matter. ;-)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Haven't been asked for peanut butter and jelly cake or snowball cake, but hoping those would only ask for 2.
    3 peanut butter, 2 snowball cake. I think jelly cake was 2 as well.

Excellent summary info in post 1 VanaCatu. Thank you so much for doing this for us I love to see everything at a glance on page 1, rather than waste time wading through pages and pages of a thread to find the info. So a big big huge thank you!!
    you are very welcome dear
    i finally restructured also posts #2 and 3, so it only leaft to fill them all out with missing info.

Not sure if you need this kind of info...
    no, we absolutely need it, and any notes about qtty of orders on running level, as well as qtty of ingredients got in one bunch on running level - will be really helpful!
    because as you can see, we still try to figure out the system thereof

Fashion Designer
    Ok so I think it is just by level. Creme Brulee is same coin and even has more homemade ingredients, but Apple Cider was unlocked at a much later level. Since Apple Cider unlocked at level 30, we can guess that the order might go up 4-5 levels after.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I think the quantities for each item will vary according to level. My guess is that it will increase as we level up.
    and on cooktime too, absolutely.
    being level 29, i'm getting almost everything x3.
    except pbj cake and snowcake - x2
    and sugarcookies and tarts - x6
    and macarons - x5
    but strawberry cake (5mins) - also x3, as well as 1.5hrs recipes...

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I imagine fruit blintz requires more, because we likely have 2 appliances to cook them on, whereas with the french oven, we more likely only have one.
    btw, it cd be good point!
    the only thing, i guess if the game doesn't care whether you unlocked the recipe available for your level or not, - it sd also not count which appliance you most likely have or not - but only counts whether this appliance available for your level or not...

there sd be some connection with how many levels did you pass from the level where the recipe/appliance became available to you (not from when you actually got money to unlcok it).
    but this figure is not constant, and sd depend on smth else (probably it considers also cases when you need not just to learn recipe, but to unlock some ingredient for it in same level, or even to open the whole store!), because look:

cider:
    - available from lvl30
    --- AND you need to unlock cinna on same level to do the cider.
    --- BUT the grocer with cinna already opened by then.
    - specials for cider need:
    --- 2x on levels 30 to 33
    --- 3x starting from level 34

brulee:
    - available from lvl 22
    --- AND you need to unlock vanilla on same level
    --- AND to open bazaar for vanilla
    - french oven #2 available from lvl 27
    - specials for brulee need:
    --- 2x from level (i guess) 22 to 32 (for sure)
    --- 3x starting only from level 33

however, i didn' see yet any reports on requirements 3x cakes
    (at least from players up to level 34),
    despite we start with cake maker on level 23.

not yet understood whether it's based on 3hrs cooking, or on high coins income per plate too...
    or on the fact that second cakemaker available only from level 36...

so, the qtty of servings per slot looks rather like combination of many factors than like one or two of them...

(i just hope there really IS a system.
    because if it's random, i can imagin how funny our talks look for developers:
    "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" (c) LOL)
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-22-16 at 08:54 AM.

Grand Emperor
    I am thinking BS2 might be based on level if it is consistent with other stories like RS2 and FS2. I am not sure if it's with cooking times too but it's worth noting. The quantities for lower level may differ cos of the limit to 1 for some of the appliances. We get a 2nd appliance as we level up.

Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Ok so I think it is just by level. Creme Brulee is same coin and even has more homemade ingredients, but Apple Cider was unlocked at a much later level. Since Apple Cider unlocked at level 30, we can guess that the order might go up 4-5 levels after.
    2 minutes away! looooool )))))

it's a pity that i offended our great fullotoss over my stupidity and poor english /*sigh*/ - he's level 40, so he could really help us to see whether 3x is max requirements for long/hard recipes... i'm so sorry about my rush and unattentivenes! (((((

meantime, i'm in half-step from creating new spread-sheet in my pc, and to just put there all your reports...
    when i see the table, i can easier find some consequence / logic...

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast